Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland 40 Nicholas Co. 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Wow how did we keep it at 40?
Rams are getting ready for meat of schedule.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Wow how did we keep it at 40?

Running clock k will do that to you..:Clap:
Good job rams
This game was over before it started. Feel bad for the Nicholas Co. kids, they played very hard and acted very classy in defeat. Definitely not sore losers. The Rams looked great and were also a class act, not running up the score and the players didn't try to show-up the losing team. Running clock just a minute or so into 2nd qtr.

Now it's time to travel to the "wood" and get down to business!!!

GO RAMS!!!!!!
Rams were up 34-0 at end of 1st quarter. Nicholas Co is a class act and a well respected opponent. Raceland came out and took care of business early and had the clock running at beginning of second quarter. Good start to district play, now time to move on to the next opportunity. Great day to be a Ram.
Listened to this one on the radio and other than the fumble just before half time(hard to blame anyone for dropping a ball in that mess) Raceland was nearly flawless. I think they scored on all of their first 5 drives, set up to punt on the next, then Nich jumped off sides, the. We scored again about 1:00 into the 2nd quarter to begin the running clock. I know the JV line was in from about 6:00 till half time until the end of the game, congrats to the JV defense on keeping yet another varsity squad shutout. The JV offense sputters at time, but they are a very sound defensive unit. Hats off to the staff for getting things taken care of early and reating the 1s. Risky business out there in the slop, Racelandhas got to figure out some sort of drainage system.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Listened to this one on the radio and other than the fumble just before half time(hard to blame anyone for dropping a ball in that mess) Raceland was nearly flawless. I think they scored on all of their first 5 drives, set up to punt on the next, then Nich jumped off sides, the. We scored again about 1:00 into the 2nd quarter to begin the running clock. I know the JV line was in from about 6:00 till half time until the end of the game, congrats to the JV defense on keeping yet another varsity squad shutout. The JV offense sputters at time, but they are a very sound defensive unit. Hats off to the staff for getting things taken care of early and reating the 1s. Risky business out there in the slop, Racelandhas got to figure out some sort of drainage system.

I thought they were going to install a drainage system a couple of years ago. At least that was what I heard. That field has always been a mess.
I think that's why we always have a decent run game is because they know they're going to have to have one in late November when it starts raining
If it rains for a solid hour or so on a Thursday or Friday but feel horrid horrid mess
The Rams passing game even looked great during Friday night's MONSOON!!!