Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Playoff Predictions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
now that everyone knows whos in the playoffs, who do you think is going to come out on top in each district.:1:
i think it will be jenkins or pikeville or there district
harlan will come out on top of theres...
Pikeville will meet Somerset in the class A Region 4 championship.
Somerset will win their district and meet Jenkins Pikeville or Hazard
It will either be SC or Belfry in theirs but I'm going with SC. JC has theirs in the bag. Hmm, way too many to list.
All-American Lineman Wrote:Somerset will win their district and meet Jenkins Pikeville or Hazard

You left out Paintsville, unless you know they are definately going to get beat this Friday.
I think Hazard will beat Paintsville IMO... Should be a very good game!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I think Hazard will beat Paintsville IMO... Should be a very good game!

from what i hear from paintsville, they should have 2-3 players in this game that they didnt have when they played hazard earlier this year, players that could have supposedly made a difference, and hazard, had some players that make a difference on their team quit this week so that very well could give the game to the tigers on friday. I see pikeville beating paintsville for the district championship,and meeting up w/ harlan/somerset for the region title
Panther#42 Wrote:hazard, had some players that make a difference on their team quit this week

Do you know why they quit? It would have to be something big to quit right before the playoffs.
football_fan Wrote:Do you know why they quit? It would have to be something big to quit right before the playoffs.

no, i havent heard why, but i heard from a reliable source that players quit, ill try and find out why though
yea my thoughts exactly, why quit before playoffs? must be big
sc will take theres
I'm going to say that Pikeville wins their district and goes on to play Somerset for the region title.
Panther#42 Wrote:hazard had some players that make a difference on their team quit this week

QUITTING AT THIS POINT IN THE SEASON?? I'm interested to know why... Something big has had to have happened
I think it had something to do with playing time for one of the kids who quit.
So he or they didn't even start? Couldn't be to big of a deal to make a difference in an outcome of a game I don't think...
He was supposed to start and did at the begining of the year then ended up not getting the playing time he thought he deserved.
Oh well, that is sports..That is the way the cookie crumbles sometimes...
I dont understand why people getting playing time.. its to late in the season to worrie about it now..
i think harlan will take there region..
i think j-town will ring out loud and take theirs
I will take the Pirates in ours.
I honestly can say in the Pikeville, Hazard, Paintsville, and Jenkins district it could be a toss up to who ever will win this one.
I'm taking Belfry until the state semis.
scavanger Wrote:i think j-town will ring out loud and take theirs
J-Town(Jeffersontown) didn't make the playoffs, If you are talking about Jenkins they will get Spanked this week.
MY picks locally:
Paintsville in a close one
Pikeville---HUGE
Somerset---BIG
Belfry-----repeat-43pts
Sheldon Clark---2 TD's
Breathitt---2 TDs
Middlesboro-----BIG
Blazer-----10 pts
Johnson Central---BIG
Pikeville wins their district with ease
i think southwestern will go far into the playoffs maybe 3rd round or maybe they will make the state tourney.....they will have to overcome injuries tho if they wish to go far
what's their record this year? what big teams have they beat?
7-3... Heartbreaker to Danville by 3 in the final seconds of the game... Beat a very good Somerset team.. and a very good, athletic George Rogers Clark team. and lost to #3 Highlands High School and too South Laurel.. then went on to beat Boyle and went on to get the District Championship with a 5-0 sweep.. now it's Pulaski County Part 2 in the first round of the state playoffs...
Look For Ncc To Be In Championship Game In Class A .
Locally:

Pikeville in 1A
Belfry in 2A
JC in 3A
We don't have any 4A this year
Pages: 1 2