Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: My College Football Prediction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cal is going to be heard from again (in the BCS) before the season is over.... (I'm talking about possibly moving up into contention)...

If WVU and Louisville lose, they have been just as good as Auburn and Florida since week 1 (I know they played awful against Tennessee, but that was really an abbriation)....
IMO the winner from the WVU/UL game still dosnt get into the BCS Championship. B/C I think Florida will win the SEC or Auburn will and either one of those two will goto the National Championship game.
my opinion is its either Ohio st/michigan or Uofl/Wv. even tho sec is tough and the winner of the sec with 1 loss might be in there
Michigan vs. Auburn
guys, Ohio State beats Michigan in Columbus 34-21, they will play Louisville in the national championship and the Buck's win 27-17, Smith goes wild with 250 pass yards, and 2 TD's
UofL vs OSU
windmill Wrote:guys, Ohio State beats Michigan in Columbus 34-21, they will play Louisville in the national championship and the Buck's win 27-17, Smith goes wild with 250 pass yards, and 2 TD's

I think he'll have a bunch of rush yards and and maybe run one in too