Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins 06-07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Rolleyes How Will Jenkins Do This Year??
They should do pretty good this year, but they have some key players that need to step up. They will need some help from their bench also.
Hands_80 Wrote:they should do pretty good this year, but they have some key players that need to step up and they will need some help from their bench

This is very true. Who do you think will be the starters this year Hands?
Is the Puckett kid staying at Jenkins?? "Heard" he was transferring to LCC
Puckett...no doubt a great athlete...
football_fan Wrote:This is very true. Who do you think will be the starters this year Hands?
Well it will be Grimm, Puckett, Potter, Wilder, and the other spot is up for grabs.
Boomer86 Wrote:Is the Puckett kid staying at Jenkins?? "Heard" he was transferring to LCC

Wish he would!Confusedhh:
I talked to one of your coaches last night at the Pikeville College game. He sounded real excited about this season. Good luck to you all Jenkins!
Hands_80 Wrote:well it will be Grimm, Puckett, Potter, Wilder, and the other spot is up for grabs......

Hows practice going? Are they any young guys looking good? Any new guys playing this year that didn't last year?
I think Jenkins will have a good season.
Good luck Jenkins, your alls coach thinks you will make some noise this year!
I think with all the hard work they're putting in everyday, that they'll have a successful season.
Jenkins should have a good season this year.
I have always liked Jenkins and I hope they do very good this year.
Yeah, they have a lot of new players and a lot of talent to go far this season. I look for them to be successful.
They really didn't loose anyone from last year.
Thanks for the support everyone.
Wilder, Puckett, Grimm, Potter, Wright will start
with Hunsucker, Stephens, Treadway, Branham and a couple others subing in frequently
All-American Lineman Wrote:Wilder, Puckett, Grimm, Potter, Wright will start
with Hunsucker, Stephens, Treadway, Branham and a couple others subing in frequently

I see Feilds subing more then the people you listed, and I think most of the starters will play most of the game. Unless they get in foul trouble.
Who is Wright for Jenkins?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Who is Wright for Jenkins?
Keith
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:i see feilds subing more then the people u listed, and i think most of the starters will play most of the game, in less they get in foul trouble..
I doubt more than Hunsucker or Stephens but maybe the others. The starters will play a lot but not as much as you think.
Did Jenkins scrimmage the other night? If so, who all played in the games and how did each team do?
The Beast_99 Wrote:They really did'nt loose anyone from last year.

They did lose Joe Bryant who was a big scorer for them. I think they will be pretty good this year though.
When is the first home game? Who do they play?
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:They did lose Joe Bryant who was a big scorer for them. I think they will be pretty good this year though.
Joe Bryant and Tyler Little was a big help last year, but they have gained alot of good players this year as well.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Did Jenkins scrimmage the other night? If so, who all played in the games and how did each team do?
No, the girls played East Ridge.
football_fan Wrote:When is the first home game? Who do they play?
The first home game is Dec. 6-Ervinton (double header with the girls)
Thats way to long for me! Tell everyone on the team good luck this year I would like to see the basketball team make some noise this year! GO CAVS!!:rockon:
Heck yah guys! The cavs play so hard and they always leave it all out on the floor, I love to watch them hustle! Good Luck guys!
Pages: 1 2 3