Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Believing in you...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A motto none of us hear enough of...

Looked back on the break room thread and noticed this site has dropped the ball on the good...

Lot of great people frequent, post, evesdrop, and maybe live through ( Gut ) bgr. The purpose of the "Believing in You" thread is about growth & development. Whether on the pro-active or re-active side of life all can benefit from a sharing of honoring good, exemplifying good, and forecasting it as well...

Prior threads honoring such topics were the good news, what makes you happy....

So here is to believing in you!!! Let it fly and remember there's folks polling you as to how unhappy or not this state is on a national level...Confusedinglepar

So no complaining if you do not meet "THEIR" expectations...
Need a example? you got it...

I dedicated my life to living through my grandkids eyes not my own. I want to see those eyes :Thumbs:.

I want to leave Gods good earth knowing my legacy will impact people for the better. Whether I listened, encouraged, exemplified and whether I utterly failed in a "bad season" and rose up from my own ashes and made it right.

One day at a time folks. Start believing in one another and communicate what that looks like to honor GOOD!!!

Down from 250lbs to 235 in 13 weeks because I held myself accountable....and I want to live to see those grandkids....

I'm passing the torch...all of Kentucky, not just EKY...is a family!