Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Carter Will Rule The World!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This will be NO nail-biter I see East getting their first win against a unorganized Lewis County team at home. Crunch time for the Raiders.

East Carter 35+

Lewis 14

[Image: 3029852_orig.jpg]

:truestory:
Football1987 Wrote:This will be NO nail-biter I see East getting their first win against a unorganized Lewis County team at home. Crunch time for the Raiders.

East Carter 35+

Lewis 14

[Image: 3029852_orig.jpg]

:truestory:

I Couldn't of said it any better Football1987!!!

http://espngrantland.files.wordpress.com...jpg?w=1024
I'd say East will gang up on the competition in this one...
GOOOOOOOOOO RAIDERS!

[Image: bruceykins.jpg]

:drooling:
Love the spirit!!
RUNNING CLOCK ON THIS ONE! (ONLY IF THE REFS WONT GET IN THE WAY LIKE THEY USASLY DO!) EAST-56
LEWIS-16[Image: jokecatdog.gif~c200]
RaiderManiac87 Wrote:RUNNING CLOCK ON THIS ONE! (ONLY IF THE REFS WONT GET IN THE WAY LIKE THEY USASLY DO!) EAST-56
LEWIS-16[Image: jokecatdog.gif~c200]

RaiderManiac87 you are the man!!!
Oh Jesus they let east carter fans on here... There went class out the door...
Lewis Co. by 3+ TD's. East is terrible...no offense intended.
Go East Carter!!!!!!!!! Got to love the enthusiasm.
Go East Carter
No one gives East a hope in the world in any game. There is nothing wrong with supporting my favorite team in the area. I think the Raiders have a lot of potential and could pull off an upset if they believe in themselves and the community supports them win or lose.
East Carter by a field goal.
East Carter rolls!
Better listen to E's Army.
Lewis wins this one with ease. 34-6. I like the enthusiasm from the Raider fan base, but they just don't have the horses this year.
Belfry rules the world so East Carter can forget it Confusednicker:
^ Glad you finally get it Doug! Smile
PaytoPlay Wrote:^ Glad you finally get it Doug! Smile

Don't take me seriously :Thumbs::trolldad:Confusednicker:
:gtfo::gtfo::gtfo:
pjdoug Wrote:Belfry rules the world so East Carter can forget it Confusednicker:

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/ima...e/gtfo.jpg
pjdoug Wrote:Belfry rules the world so East Carter can forget it Confusednicker:

I simply have alot of hope in my team. Crazy things happen in high school football so don't count out East just because of their record. I hope they forget about last weeks loss and give it their all. Thank you for putting your two cents in, but I believe they can pull off the win if they come together and play their hearts out. I try to be as enthusiastic as I can about East because they have some decent talent every season they just have trouble executing. Well that's my two cents. Good Luck to the Raiders and the Lions.

Football1987 Wrote:I simply have alot of hope in my team. Crazy things happen in high school football so don't count out East just because of their record. I hope they forget about last weeks loss and give it their all. Thank you for putting your two cents in, but I believe they can pull off the win if they come together and play their hearts out. I try to be as enthusiastic as I can about East because they have some decent talent every season they just have trouble executing. Well that's my two cents. Good Luck to the Raiders and the Lions.

:theman:http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/ima...theman.gif
You guys are crazy. Lewis will kill East.
Football1987 Wrote:I simply have alot of hope in my team. Crazy things happen in high school football so don't count out East just because of their record. I hope they forget about last weeks loss and give it their all. Thank you for putting your two cents in, but I believe they can pull off the win if they come together and play their hearts out. I try to be as enthusiastic as I can about East because they have some decent talent every season they just have trouble executing. Well that's my two cents. Good Luck to the Raiders and the Lions.

You're a true fan. Go Raiders!:Cheerlead
Lewis 34
East Carter - 3

Now Doug I thought it was Johnson Central that is. They might as well they play enough teams from around the world. You name it Tijuana Co. Mexico, the team from the little village in South Africa to the Blind and Deaf team out of BFE Canada. Confusednicker:
well not this week Lewis 36 to 0 running clock at the half.
East Carter suxs bahaha ����������������.... The last halfway decent team they had was under ole Don Damron
REDDEVILMANIAC127 Wrote:East Carter suxs bahaha ����������������.... The last halfway decent team they had was under ole Don Damron

:haters: