Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay Co. @ Breathitt Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coming off a VERY poor game against Magoffin County the Bobcats need a good showing. I predict they play better, but lose 42-18.
Clay County desperately needs a win but I don't think they'll get it. Breathitt County in a close one 32-26. I could be wrong (I usually am).
Keeping hope alive that Breathitt can pull out a win this game. Both teams need a victory bad though.
BC 33 CC 27
If clay plays to their potential they'll win by 2-3 scores. They have to contain breathitts QB though. He's a good ball player.
Painful to say but Breathitt takes this one by a score. My home town tigers cant get much worse off this year.

Still. Go Tigers!!!!!!
Taking Breathitt in this one though last week was certainly disappointing. Bobcats 28 Clay County 21.
This used to be a real rivalry back in the day. Should be a close game. The team that commits the fewest turnovers wins. Goin' with the Tigers as Carr has a big game.
I cant believe I'm picking Clay County over Breathitt.

Clay County 35
Breathitt County 34

:Cheerlead
64sur Wrote:i cant believe i'm picking clay county over breathitt.

Clay county 35
breathitt county 34

:cheerlead

wooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meaning Less.
Both teams are really struggling. How is Clay's injury situation? Who plays could make a big difference.
This could be an interesting game.
I think Breathitt County will rebound this week and pick up a W at home.

Breathitt County - 41

Clay County - 28
I agree with you.
Breathitt in a close one.
If Breathitt doesn't learn to throw the ball more in this game they will not win. They struggle up front blocking anybody, especially the teams they have played with size. They have a few young but good receivers that can make some plays for them if they would get them the ball. The kid that is #7 and the kid that is #9 are there playmakers at that spot from what I have seen. # 7 seems to get the ball and does pretty good. # 9 seems to be open alot but they don't throw it to him or when they do it's either under thrown or over thrown! The Qb is talented but tries to do to much sometimes. The one thing I noticed the most, is they don't make any adjustments from half to half. I am sure when the other coaches watch their film from every game, they have done the same thing with no change. Clay will load the box and dare the Qb to beat them! If so Clay wins easily!
Seems like Collins spends to much time running for his life to be effective. When he does get a pass off its usually into double coverage or over/under thrown. Losing Whitmore at WR has really hurt them. No experience out there.
Reading on here there is a lot of chatter about the offense of Breathitt Co. While the offense is a problem, I believe that the defense is the bigger problem. They have not stopped anyone this season, including Jackson County.