Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southwestern Vs South Laurel 10/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Southwestern travels east to take on the home standing Cards this week. It will be easy travel for this old guy, as the field is just around the corner from me. Can the Warriors continue the upward trend or will they be ambushed by the Cards. The Cards were the only win for the Warriors last year,how do you see this game ending up?:popcorn:
Warriors 33-19.
Upset, SW loses/
This could be very interesting. Warriors better be ready to play.
South Laurel is better, but not enough to beat SW. I'm taking the Warriors 35-14
SW lines up and runs the ball right down souths throat, but has trouble containing the cardinal offense in the first half. I call it 42-21 in favor of SW.
Cards have improved and make a game of it but SW wins by 12
Southwest will win by A bunch,, Running clock.
Southwestern is going to run the table in this district.
Frozen Tundra Wrote:Southwestern is going to run the table in this district.

I agree, I'm a PC fan but I will have to say SW is a well oiled machine right now. If they continue to play the way they are right now no one in this region will be within 2 scores.
Southwestern 42
South Laurel 06

Southwestern will play defense....just saying this isn't madison Southern :HitWall:
SL will get ambushed.
Southwestern 35
South Laurel 7
Southwestern - 36

South Laurel - 13
I just can't see any team making A turn around that drastic.
Don't believe Coach French, will let the guys look past any team. We only have to look back a short time, to see where we were last at year. 1 & 9, not that far removed. Believe these Warriors will take the cards down 35-6.
SW was never as down as SL was early this year. It is incredible they have got that much better.
jim rome Wrote:I agree, I'm a PC fan but I will have to say SW is a well oiled machine right now. If they continue to play the way they are right now no one in this region will be within 2 scores.

No respect for the 5A runner up across town? Wooooooow. :thatsfunn
I have a lot of respect for both Laurel Co. teams. My children have attend both Laurel Co. schools, I have business sitting between both schools and close to the new Vocational school being built. Would really like seeing these schools excel in all sports except when they play my Grandson's team,which is currently SW. Have many friends who have kids or grandkids on these teams, one being the Old JagSwag. I hope to see The Cards begin to start improving soon, just not this week...
Maroon Junction Boy Wrote:No respect for the 5A runner up across town? Wooooooow. :thatsfunn
He said he was one of yours...:ChairHit:Maybe he hit his head...LOL
Warrior Grandpa Wrote:He said he was one of yours...:ChairHit:Maybe he hit his head...LOL
Its called sarcasm.
Good Luck to my ole buddy at SW. Coach French and good luck to Warrior nation. Going east of 75 better score 35, because the scoreboard will only say 21. Anyone who has played east of 75 knows that. I say SW runs the ball and is to physical for SL.

Sw 35 SL 21