Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will Simon Kenton go 10-0 and sweep district 2 years in a row?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SK should beat everybody they play this year. Everybody says they play a week schedule but all they do is dominate! Don't forget they hung right with St X in their scrimmage also. SK is the real deal!
A scrimmage doesn't really matter. Most teams work on things to find strength and weaknesses.
cctiger Wrote:A scrimmage doesn't really matter. Most teams work on things to find strength and weaknesses.

And that is what SK did and almost tied it up in the final seconds. SK didn't have Deaton in that game either.
See you in the playoffs. This time we won't give you the game. Your not as good as you think.
No, they wont beat Dixie.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:No, they wont beat Dixie.

They will crush Dixie! Dixie can't throw the ball against a good team!
Fear the Nation Wrote:See you in the playoffs. This time we won't give you the game. Your not as good as you think.

SK will not over look Ryle this time and put the running clock on them!
UK1fan Wrote:SK will not over look Ryle this time and put the running clock on them!
Better get those tightly whities starched big boy, you didn't blow out 2-5 Ryle blowhard!
WHAT I SEE Wrote:Better get those tightly whities starched big boy, you didn't blow out 2-5 Ryle blowhard!

A win is a win! Soon to be 8-0!!!
Yes
UK1fan Wrote:SK will not over look Ryle this time and put the running clock on them!

not going to happen. Stop the overlooking crap. Pros may do that kids don't. You barely were lucky enough to score. Running clock my aspirin.
We got your offense down, Dillon up the middle, flair pass to Dillon, lucky pass to Winkler. ya got nothing big man, nothing!
Simon Kenton is best team in N. KY.
4th best.
1 highlands
2 dixie
3 beechwood
4 sk
Who cares? If those are your goals, you will never be truely successful. Keep hanging those district banners.

Luckily for the team, I don't think their goal is the same as yours.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:4th best.
1 highlands
2 dixie
3 beechwood
4 sk

A healthy CovCath is MUCH better than SK.
I honestly don't know who to laugh at harder.
No Boone will win Friday.
Thats the thing though. All u can play for is district. The only school in NKY that would have a chance at a 6A title would be highlands.
UK1fan Wrote:A win is a win! Soon to be 8-0!!!
Hopefully undefeated so they can really shine in the playoffs again.
Sk will probably win them all;
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:Thats the thing though. All u can play for is district. The only school in NKY that would have a chance at a 6A title would be highlands.

:flame: Love it!
Who cares.