Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central vs. Greenup County 10-10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Musketeers will make the trip South on U.S. 23 next Friday night to take on the Golden Eagles in a district game.

Greenup County is 2-4 on the season... 0-1 in district play.
Johnson Central is 6-0 on the season... 1-0 in district play.
JC wins 42-8
jc running clock by halfway thur 2nd qt
Johnson Central - 55

Greenup County - 7
JC
The series history between JC and Greenup County.
Greenup County leads the All-Time history 8-7.

Year: Winner Score[COLOR="SeaGreen"]
1975: Greenup Co. 43-23[/COLOR]
1984: Greenup Co. 28-14
1985: Greenup Co. 22-21
1986: Greenup Co. 26-25
1987: Greenup Co. 39-0
1993: Johnson Central 15-6
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]2001: Greenup Co.17-14
2002: Greenup Co. 43-22
2003: Greenup Co. 26-24[/COLOR]
2004: Johnson Central 62-13
2005: Johnson Central 43-21
2006: Johnson Central 49-7
2011: Johnson Central 58-6
2012: Johnson Central 59-12
2013: Johnson Central 54-0
Ugly ugly ugly. Johnson Central has way too much to handle for Greenup County. GC defense is not too bad, but offensively I don't have enough to score to keep this gain competitive.

JC 54
GC 12
But it could be much worse.
Tick Tock running clock.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:The Musketeers will make the trip South on U.S. 23 next Friday night to take on the Golden Eagles in a district game.

:yawn:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Ugly ugly ugly. Johnson Central has way too much to handle for Greenup County. GC defense is not too bad, but offensively I don't have enough to score to keep this gain competitive.

JC 54
GC 12

Scotty_Bronson Wrote:But it could be much worse.

Greenup County is in the same situtation JC was in during the '01, '02 and '03 seasons.......

I would like to see Greenup County get back on track..... we will be playing them for at least four more seasons in the new district alignment.

JC wins this game Friday night..... and yes, it could be a slaughter. But I'm gonna say it will be around 45-14.

When Alabama played UK last season, Bama's 2's and 3's were better than UK's 1's. I'M NOT COMPARING JC TO ALABAMA.... AND I'M NOT SAYING JC'S JV/FROSH ARE BETTER THAN GREENUP COUNTY'S VARSITY.... what I am saying is, no coach in their right mind will ever tell the players not to give 100% when they are on the field. If the JV/FROSH can score or stop the other teams varsity..... that IS NOT A COACH RUNNING UP THE SCORE.

If a coach leaves his varsity Off. and Def. in the entire game.... against a team who they clearly overmatch (there are some games when running up the score and blowing the other team off the field is acceptable).... then yes, that is unsportsmanlike. But.... pulling the starters when the game is in hand, and the JV/FROSH can still make plays and score against the other teams starters is a different scenario.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:The Musketeers will make the trip South on U.S. 23 next Friday night to take on the Golden Eagles in a district game.

Pulp Fiction Wrote:The series history between JC and Greenup County.
Greenup County leads the All-Time history 8-7.

Year: Winner Score[COLOR="SeaGreen"]
1975: Greenup Co. 43-23[/COLOR]
1984: Greenup Co. 28-14
1985: Greenup Co. 22-21
1986: Greenup Co. 26-25
1987: Greenup Co. 39-0
1993: Johnson Central 15-6
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]2001: Greenup Co.17-14
2002: Greenup Co. 43-22
2003: Greenup Co. 26-24[/COLOR]
2004: Johnson Central 62-13
2005: Johnson Central 43-21
2006: Johnson Central 49-7
2011: Johnson Central 58-6
2012: Johnson Central 59-12
2013: Johnson Central 54-0

KyRock Wrote::yawn:

Don't be jealous of my reporting/researching skills...

And BTW.... have you seen what Scott Hall looks like. It's shame that one of the faces of the Monday Night Wars in pro wrestling looks like he could be on The Walking Dead.

[Image: scared.jpg]

[Image: scott-hall-260x243.jpg]
Sometimes you just have to call it like it is, JC in a mismatch.
EAGLES all the way
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Don't be jealous of my reporting/researching skills...

And BTW.... have you seen what Scott Hall looks like. It's shame that one of the faces of the Monday Night Wars in pro wrestling looks like he could be on The Walking Dead.

:yawn:
Is it just me... or does going Greenup County feel like a longer trip than going to Lexington??

Last year.... it felt like it took 3 days to get there.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Don't be jealous of my reporting/researching skills...

KyRock Wrote::yawn:

You must stay tired KyRock.... :zzz:

I guess the point I was trying to make with the Scott Hall pic is that it's a sad sight to see a pro wrestling icon..... now he's a broke down old man.
Greenup wins in a game of EPIC proportions.

GC 34

JC 21

[Image: green-lantern-sinestro1.jpg]

:ChairHit::ChairHit::ChairHit::ChairHit:
Jc-54

gc-9
Johnson Central will name the score!!

Scott Hall has a horrible dye job!
Greenup-56

Cupcake Central-6

[Image: 9TRRjLo8c.png]
BeastOfTheEast Wrote:Greenup-56

Cupcake Central-6

Beastoftheeast::

:cop::ape:

Cupcake Central-6

You wanna make a 30 day Avatar bet BeastOfTheEast??

If JC wins... you have to change change your avatar to the JC Golden Eagle Head.

If Greenup County wins... I will change my avatar to something of your choice... within the rules of BGR.
Johnson Central 64
Greenup County 00

And just maybe wymt will be giving out T-Shirts at this one.:biglmao:
Looking forward to this game,maybe wymt will have t-shirts to throw out. Only reason I want one is to use it to wipe with. Then I'll send it back to them!!!!!
Just as we've seen all season against other teams, JC will be too much for Greenup to handle. Johnson Central wins big 49-7 with GC's only score coming in the 4th against JC's younger players.
Johnson Central in a run away!
I think this will be a better game than anticipated. Greenup has a new defensive coordinator, Tim Beshears will have a scheme to slow down the JC running attack.
Still can't beat Highlands... or Cov. Cath

Cupcake Central-6

Did I see in an earlier thread that you're an East Carter fan?

If so, you're gonna LOVE playing Cupcake Central in the district next year. We get to add a little more Betty Crocker to our schedule!
Pages: 1 2