Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prayers for Former Rockcastle/UK player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Brad Durham was badly injured during the UK football celebration over South Carolina last night taking a fall from the upper deck at Commonwealth Stadium. He was a former UK (University of Kentucky) football lineman & Rockcastle County HS football all-state lineman. Thoughts & Prayers are carried out to the Durham family. The community of Rockcastle County, the citizens of Lexington, the former teammates all over from both alma maters & a countless amount of friends are behind you on a safe full recovery.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Brad Durham was badly injured during the UK football celebration over South Carolina last night taking a fall from the upper deck at Commonwealth Stadium. He was a former UK (University of Kentucky) football lineman & Rockcastle County HS football all-state lineman. Thoughts & Prayers are carried out to the Durham family. The community of Rockcastle County, the citizens of Lexington, the former teammates all over from both alma maters & a countless amount of friends are behind you on a safe full recovery.

I hate to hear this and hope he fully recovers soon.
Heard about it, didn't know who or what happened. That is horrible and will pray for him. Seems like your hearing more and more things like this happening around the country.
Prayers from McCreary Central
Prayers from Williamsburg.
I don't know much about this but I'm thinking why didn't this guy have sideline passes for the game? The brutality of football earns you that IMO. Hope he can recover from something like that, prayers to you sir and your family
Prayers from Leslie County,Corbin and Williamsburg nation's fan 64SUR.
Tragic news! Prayers from the Black Bear Nation!

Keep us posted ROCKSOLID69!!!
Prayers from Shelby Valley,pike co.
Prayers from Boyd County !!!!!
Prayers from Log Mountain and The Bobcats!!!
Prayers from me and my church
Prayers for him.
Prayers for Brad Durham.
In our prayers here in Mayfield.
Prayers from barbourville and panther nation.
Just saw on the news where he is in a medically induced coma. He DOESN'T have any head injuries, but broke vertebrae, ribs, etc.

Prayers to Brad and family!
My cousin played for UK.....they get season tickets... but not great seats...go figure.
Prayers from Hazard.
Fly Like a Duck Wrote:Just saw on the news where he is in a medically induced coma. He DOESN'T have any head injuries, but broke vertebrae, ribs, etc.

Prayers to Brad and family!

Oh my!
Prayers from Prestonsburg.
Bless his heart!! If no head injuries, then I gotta wonder if the medically induced coma is for pain relief. So sad.
I was at the game Saturday night.... I didn't know this happened until I saw it on FB and Twitter.

I requested prayer for Mr. Durham yesterday at my church.

God has a plan for Mr. Durham.
Prayers from Bell County. Any news on his situation?
Prayers from the Pond Creek Nation.
This is an update from brads mom and dad on facebook

Brads update:
He is having surgery on 3 vertebra's for fusion today and left hand knuckle joints all at one time to lesson the recovery time.
Then maybe he can come off the ventilator in a day or so.
The broken ribs will most likely heal on their own, those are painful as anyone would tell you. The left ear was repaired and looks really great.
His head we think in just fine other than a big bump which has come way down. All organs seam to be fine at this stage.
He IS heading in the right direction thanks to you'll.
Wonderful UK medical center

family, friends, UK Athletics, Teammates, and the list go's on all over the county.
BRAD is tough young man that will overcome all of this with your prayers.
Thank you ALL...
As he would say:
Go Big Blue
With love: Mom & Dad
Praying for a speedy recovery! I remember him playing for UK. He was a good lineman. Hope he feels well soon!
Good luck and prayers to the big boy. A very nice kid. I met him while at Rockcastle football practices a few times when he would volunteer his time.
Prayers for a speedy recovery from the Russell-Flatwoods area.
Thanks for the news. Continuing to pray.
Pages: 1 2