Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central @ Whitley County 10-10-14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins?
Colonels playing much better. WC by 7. Woods does his Manziel impression on Friday night.
Colonels by 21, Mitchell knows PC personnel pretty good
Lynn Camp wishes they had Mitchell about right now.
Whitley Co 28 to 7.
Whitley County 42
Perry County Central 34

High scoring game......I think. :rockon:
Whitley will roll in this one. Perry Central is not very good. Their guards pull on every single play. If Whitleys lineman and backers play smart, perry won't score. And the Whitley offense is tough. Luke Woods can ball.
Whitley County 35-27
Perry is much improved. With Pray having his hands on the ball at times makes them capable of scoring at anytime.
Whitley will score at least 40
bac2369 Wrote:Perry is much improved. With Pray having his hands on the ball at times makes them capable of scoring at anytime.

same with Luke Woods at Whitley County. Have you watched him play?
Whitley County - 35

Perry County Central - 21
Luke Woods on one side and Nathan Pray on the other. Points will be scored. Definitely be a good game Friday. Perry is much improved, you haters will see that soon.
I agree that points will be scored. If not no one will win.

Whitley 38 PCC 22

This will be the first step to a district championship.
Coach Jason Chappell will pick up another big win. As I stated when he was hired, let him coach and he will do a great job.
Copperhead11 Wrote:I agree that points will be scored. If not no one will win.

Whitley 38 PCC 22

This will be the first step to a district championship.

Confusednicker:
Whitley by 7.
Luke Allen will cut them up early.
Perry wins big.
Whitley 45
Perry 28
Perry just needs one stop. They will score on every drive.
Whitley Co 42-35
64SUR Wrote:Whitley County 42
Perry County Central 34

High scoring game......I think. :rockon:

zaga_fan Wrote:Perry just needs one stop. They will score on every drive.

You do know that Perry Central has only scored over 20 one time this season. That was against a weak Breathitt team.

Whitley - 23
Perry - 20
I think perry will blow whitely out of the water. Just wait and see ,with that #20 they giving a ride over he is a beast!!!!!
They ve got what it takes to go big... Especially since they brought that giant #20 damon tobler and trying to get few more giant transfers from @@@ So the next thing for them to do is switch their staff around . Chapman needs to be the head coach::::: then Smith:::::then Norman::::::: then Amis ::::: then Jones, with chapman and Smith being wiser in every area on and off the field ,, its a no brainer that these two jug heads could turn this team into beast mode, because they have a rep of tearing down and building a new. But without these changes that are needed fast from what im seeing the future for perry centrals football team will soon be a game of the past ,
This is perrys first game since they-had to hire a large fellow that works with the inmates and refs the local tough man contests..... To be part of their coaching staff with high hopes that he will be able to keep the coaching staff from fighting between themselves ,, so that they can coach these kids, great group of people just need more change , if they could have kept mitchel in this group, he would a never never let this team-down like they have been this year::: my heart goes out to them boys
Hot2trot Wrote:I think perry will blow whitely out of the water. Just wait and see ,with that #20 they giving a ride over he is a beast!!!!!

what is whitely? and what does they giving a ride over he is a beast mean? :insane:
Hot2trot Wrote:Chapman needs to be the head coach::::: But without these changes that are needed fast from what im seeing the future for perry centrals football team will soon be a game of the past ,

Are you serious? Chapman was the worst hire in the state of Kentucky. He has no social skills and has no idea how to treat HIGH SCHOOL KIDS [U][/U]. He talks to them like they are adults and he needs to be sent back to where ever he came from. No way should he ever be considered to be a head coach. Absolutely the worst acting coach with the worst mouth I have ever heard around children. Maybe he can go join Burt Browne at the college level, they would make a great pair, both on the same level, way below average! :devilflam
Whitley County 34
Perry Central 20
Really? I'd say he was the best hire. Mainly because he will bring football back into perry central and won't waste much time doing so. He turns boys into men. What can u say to that. My boy played under him and chapman got all over him one game I remember in particular but I knew my boy who was a freshman at the time needed to grow up some so I left it alone. It pushed him to play harder every snap and he went on to have a good future. He pushes kids to their limits and it works. He doesn't have much social skills but he can flat out coach. He has three rings to prove that to you. Brought pike central up to contenders. Facts are facts and the man can coach. Sorry if this offends but maybe the kids are being babied too much these days. JMO.
Pages: 1 2