Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg @ Shelby Valley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who you got ?
Would love to see my wildcats play well and get a big win . But. Going to be realistic . Pburg just playing dominate football since losing to pikeville . Valley has been playing good football but against a different caliber of teams . Would like to c a good game and believe valley may keep it close for awhile. But in the end pburgs line and Frazier will be to much for them . 35 - 21 pburg gets the win .
I think Frasure could possibly go for 200+ in this one? Prestonsburg just too tough right now. Should be a 3 or 4 touchdown win.
P-burg by 21 against the 6-1Wildcats.
P burg will over power SV. Blackcats by 14
Why is the word "Prestonsburg" so difficult to write ?!?

...if you can't do that, at least use "P-burg".

:HitWall:Confusednicker:
Prestonsburg or P'burg 64
Shelby Valley 12

Warming-up for the leslie county game. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Prestonsburg or P'burg 64
Shelby Valley 12

They don't need to warm up for Leslie lol, you should be worried about the Betsy Layne game because that's the only one Leslie will probably win
If Shelby valley wants to have a chance to win this one, they have to do a few things really good. 1. They have to control the clock and milk it down on every play, control the time of possession to limit pburgs offense from putting up points. 2. They will have to control the run game of frasure and jarrel, both of them are great players and the wildcats will need to contain them. 3. The wildcats will have to pass the ball some to keep pburg from loading te box. And when they pass it, make sure they get every inch they can out of it. This will keep pburgs D honest. I believe this game will be closer than most think due to it being at Valley. I'm not going to give my prediction yet
P-burg by 21.
Blackcats 54
Wildcats 18
oneijoe Wrote:Why is the word "Prestonsburg" so difficult to write ?!?

I'll have to go with the Burg.
Prestonsburg - 48

Shelby Valley - 14
64SUR Wrote:Prestonsburg or P'burg 64
Shelby Valley 12

And ya STILL did it wrong !! :insane:

While I appreciate a moderator attempting to fix the thread title, it's still wrong. It's Prestonsburg. Prestonsburg has to be in a "top 10 most difficult to spell" list for towns somewhere...

Confusednicker:
Yo, check out the title!! Takes a mountain hillbilly to know how to spell!

Confusednicker:

Last year, Prestonsburg's defining moment was the Betsy Layne game.....this year, it may have been the Pikeville game; I don't know. But I believe the Blackcats will come away with a victory Friday night!!

Best of luck to both teams; injury free game.

Blackcats 35
Shelby Valley 21
Granny Bear Wrote:Yo, check out the title!! Takes a mountain hillbilly to know how to spell!

Confusednicker:

Ahhhhhh !!!! That's BETTER. :biggrin:

Confusednicker:
Prestonsburg 48
Shelby Valley 0
oneijoe Wrote:And ya STILL did it wrong !! :insane:

While I appreciate a moderator attempting to fix the thread title, it's still wrong. It's Prestonsburg. Prestonsburg has to be in a "top 10 most difficult to spell" list for towns somewhere...

Confusednicker:

Are you not having problems, you really need to get this problem checked out.
The burg wins as much as they want to.
I got Burg in this one
Fine, I'll be the first to say it. I'll go with my wildcats in this one to pull off the upset. I think Valley is hungry this year and know this is the most important game on their schedule. Whoever wins this one will take the district! With that being said I'll say...

Valley - 35
Pburg - 30
There has been many times Shelby Valley has played with a lot of really good Prestonsburg teams. The Blackcats shouldn't over look the Wildcats.

Blackcats win by 20.
oneijoe Wrote:Why is the word "Prestonsburg" so difficult to write ?!?

Same question I ask myself about seeing people say Betsy Lane.

But I'm going with Prestonsburg in this one pretty handedly.
Spud6 Wrote:Same question I ask myself about seeing people say Betsy Lane.

But I'm going with Prestonsburg in this one pretty handedly.

Me too, my friend... But I don't think it stops until the BOE finally gets around to consolidating Prestonsburg and Betsy Layne into "North Floyd High".

:popcorn:
oneijoe Wrote:Me too, my friend... But I don't think it stops until the BOE finally gets around to consolidating Prestonsburg and Betsy Layne into "North Floyd High".

That would produce some mighty fine ball teams for all sports.
Pburg by 14
oneijoe Wrote:Me too, my friend... But I don't think it stops until the BOE finally gets around to consolidating Prestonsburg and Betsy Layne into "North Floyd High".

That would be dangerous!!!
Calling for an 80% chance of rain tomorrow! It'll be awful hard for either team to throw the ball around! Who do u think this benefits and does it change the possible outcome of the game?
Gator95 Wrote:Calling for an 80% chance of rain tomorrow! It'll be awful hard for either team to throw the ball around! Who do u think this benefits and does it change the possible outcome of the game?

I think they ride Frasure's back to a four score win. Not sure Shelby Valley has an answer for their running attack?
I like blackcats by 22.
Pages: 1 2