Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle Co. @ Russell Co. 10/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First district game for the two. Who wins?
Rock and roll by 14
Rock names the score. Russell is bad this year... Clay will beat them
Rock wins
Rock should win this game this year. Russell County is really struggling this year. Don't know if it's youth or something else. But you can never underestimate the lakers. Going there and playing can be a chore. Rock is very much improved this year over the past few.

I'll take rock 21-7
Rock in A close one.
If this is a close game like some are saying, Rock will have no shot at a district title. Gotta take care of business.
Rock by 7
Good luck to the boys from Rock. They can't afford to overlook anybody, especially Russell County at home. As always, I hope nobody from either team gets hurt too badly. I hope that Rockcastle has healed up some after a week off this past week.
Rockcastle Co. wins by at least 2 scores.
Let me reiterate what I said. After watching both teams. Clay has potential. Lots. Rock plays very hard. I think..... This will be a good game. I'm not calling a score.
I will say 27-14 Rock
what ever happened to preachervol or all the other russell county fans on here. They used to be few on here
^^
They where on here the first few weeks then as Russell struggled they have stop posting. I miss preachervol being on here. He always gave good insight and shot straight from the hip.
Good news for rock is we get one of the Rowe s back this week. Dylan Rowe will be back for Fridays game. this will be his first varsity game of the season. Check out the play he made in Mondays jv game

https://twitter.com/vJaybirdBOOM/status/...2341488642
Rock rolling towards showdown with Knox Central Panthers.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Good news for rock is we get one of the Rowe s back this week. Dylan Rowe will be back for Fridays game. this will be his first varsity game of the season. Check out the play he made in Mondays jv game

https://twitter.com/vJaybirdBOOM/status/...2341488642

Great move, but stupid, could have been hurt bad. Wonder how he would feel when he had a broke leg or arm from the fall if the def guy hit him the right way.
Hopefully the ref threw a flag on that.
I'm not sure how it happened but this is one of the worst Laker teams in a long time.

LaRue County might have been their lone chance at a win and they spoiled 2 touchdowns by high snaps (4 and Goal from the opposite 45 after 3 straight high snaps once) and fumbling the game winning touchdown inside the 10 with a minute left.
Rock going to have that ACDC rocking all night, one of the best parts of playing at rock

ROCK by 3 TDS
Rockcastle County 42
Russell County 13

:rockon: