Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland vs Nicholas County 10/10/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Raceland has managed to stay relatively healthy this year, which is a first over the last couple of seasons. Last week they thumped a solid Lawrence County team and be coming off of their open week, which should hae been a good time to get some rest for the final push of the regular season and going into district play and the playoffs, they come into their first district matchup at 5-1 and stand just 7 pts shy of being undefeated. Nicholas Co comes in at 2-3. I cant remember the last time Nicholas Co beat Raceland. I think it was the early 2000s, possibly the last year the Jackets won a district title.

No disrespect to NC, but I think the Rams will use this game to reat some more guys, getting the 1s their reps and then letting the JV/Frosh take it from there. Gotta get into a comfortable lead though.

Raceland by as much as they want. I'll say

Rams 56
Jackets 12
Rams big. They are on a roll
Raceland, by a lot!
Raceland 47 Nicholas 0
It should be an extra bye week for the Rams
Should be a great opportunity for the Rams to rest some key players and get some experience for some others before the big contest with the Eagles. Hopefully their will be no injuries either. I agree with someone above on the score.

Raceland 56
Nicholas Co. 12
Rams big.
Raceland wins this one by whatever score they choose. I cannot wait to go to Westwood and watch the Rams and Fairview play, that will be a much better game than people think.
Raceland 48
Nicholas County 6
Raceland 56
Nicholas County 07

Big time running clock. :popcorn:
Scottie this Williamsburg fan is A ram fan, Rams in running clock early.
Rams with a running clock
Raceland - 43

Nicholas County - 6
And my Pinion we need to begin to put the stains away earlier. I'm all for reps were getting towards the big part of our schedule with Fairview Painesville and Ironton. We need to avoid injuries at all costs. Get in get out and look at JV and freshman take care of the rest.
Last 3 are very tough.
RAMS 54
blue jackets 6
Nicholas is not good at all, probably one bottom 4 or 5 programs in class A. Raceland by as many as they want. 56-6
E's Army Wrote:Last 3 are very tough.

And there stands a chance(with an upset over pikeville) that we could face them both again...really hoping to see a rematch of Raceland/Wburg Semi. Goina be tough to get there though. Pikeville is way up from last year and so is Hazard, right now. 1A east is goina put on a show in november.
Blow out.