Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 48 Wayne Co 07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good job Corbin... :Cheerlead
And Corbin looked terrible the first half with 5 turnovers in the game...
Congrats to Hounds
bcpc Wrote:And Corbin looked terrible the first half with 5 turnovers in the game...

Corbin had to have over 500yd tonight...Just sayin :notbad:
bcpc Wrote:And Corbin looked terrible the first half with 5 turnovers in the game...

I don't think that any of the turnovers were really forced by the defense either, lost 3 fumbles before there was any contact and I'm not sure who the QB was throwing to on the INT. They had more dropped passes than I could count, but they still won big, although they kind of seemed to be sleepwalking at times in the first half.

I thought Nantz ran the ball really well tonight and the offense looked good when they were not shooting themselves in the foot.

The defense played good except for all the offsides penalties.
The Corbin ,Bell game looks like it maybe the game of the year in the mountains.
The radio said that Corbin had 581 yards offense and 400 rushing. Wayne had 100 and something.
Congrats to the hounds!!!
insideinfo Wrote:The Corbin ,Bell game looks like it maybe the game of the year in the mountains.

I don't think it will be that much of a game. As long as Corbin don't shoot themselves in the foot with turnovers, they will handle bell pretty easy. Corbin is just that damn good this year.
I agree with panther nation on this corbin putting up that many points against wayne while bell just put up 19? I just don't see bell being able to hold an offense like that for 4 quarters
Nice win Hounds!
Hounds are averaging 47 points a game over last 4 games. They are figuring out that forward pass thing. It is making their running game much more effective. You can't put 11 in the box this year.
Bell has kicked there tails for the past three years..
Bell will do the same this year
This is not your daddy's Buick. The new and improved Hounds will introduce themselves to Bell County. This is the same bunch that kicked your Jackets bunch in Gridorama.
^^
I have to agree with you E's Army. Bell doesn't match up well against Corbin. Corbin's passing game will be the difference maker in this. As long as Corbin don't have a bunch of unforced turnovers.
A scrimmage is a scrimmage..
Especially when you get smacked around
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Bell has kicked there tails for the past three years..
Bell will do the same this year

I doubt it.
Corbin may put a running clock on Bell
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Corbin may put a running clock on Bell

:truestory:
Running clock? Really guys..
I don't look for a running clock but I do expect the Hounds to win this one.
Corbin will win this one in A close one.
Bell has beat Corbin since KHSAA put them in district together.. You know the history of Big C dropping Bell for 5 or 6 years..
Bell will be favored to win... Corbin will be the underdog..
Bell's defense has only allowed 6 td's when the starters is playing. And as far as the pass defense well ask south Pitt , Whitley , and Knox and Wayne.
This was a Wayne and Corbin thread, not a corbin and bell thread
Corbin is going to `win the district,
former Wrote:This was a Wayne and Corbin thread, not a corbin and bell thread

"was" being the key word Confusednicker:
topnotch Wrote:Corbin is going to `win the district,

I think so too.
Haddix has yet to get the chemistry right but the situation has worked well for him, he is prepairing this team for the long haul and I like what he is doing.