Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike County Central @ Lawrence Co. 10/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
PCC passes getting off the bus. LC likes to kill the clock with long drives. I give LC the edge because of home field.
I like LC at home by 12.
Should be a good game, my concern is PCC's defense, not sure if they can stop the Dogs running game. That QB for PCC is plenty good but I don't think he is enough, sadly for the Hawks.

LC 28
PCC 21
going to be a tuff one. But I am going to drink the kool-aid again and pick my dawgs in a close game.
If the LC holds on to the football they should be able to take this one by 3 TD's but I believe if we see the same LC team that we have seen the past 2 weeks, I think that PCC will take it by 2 TD's.
Dogs by 182TongueirateSho
Dogs by 18
Interested to see how this one plays out.
LC will have to play there best game of the year to get this win. With that said I think they will do it. I feel like this team want's to show the home crowd that they are a lot better then what they saw on our last home game. Good luck and Go Dawgs.
If they can come out and dominate the first quarter and can go into halftime with a lead, then I think they can win this one? If PCC comes out and stops LC on their first couple of drives then I think PCC wins it? PCC has three different recievers that have gone for over 100+ yards recieving more than once in the same game. Not sure how well LC's defensive backfield will be able to matchup with them? Coach Thacker is a good coach that does his homework. PCC also threw for over 400+ yards against Letcher Central, a team that beat Sheldon Clark 47-6. This game may come down to who executes a game plan better on the defensive side of the ball?
That's a relevant statement just as in Lawrence County beat Fairview on the road, the same team Pike Central lost to last night. The point is it has nothing to do with it haha. It will be a good game between two good ball teams. Both teams will be prepared, and focused. Looking forward to this one.
This one depends on if the Dawgs come out with confidence in themselves. They lost that against Raceland and it took half the Sheldon Clark game to gain it back. Now that they know wins will come too them if they play as a team together, I feel like Dawgs take this one. Extra points will be the difference in this game. make'em you win, miss'em you loose. Dawgs by 2, 28-26
I love the kid's of this community and I support em in every game and everything they do. I hope and pray that we win this game and in my heart I think we should be the favorite in this one, but in my gut I think PC has played much better competition and they will be "by far" the best passing team we have played to this point. People on here know my feelings about a few things that I choose to keep to my self for the rest of this season. I just hope for a good clean, hard hitting, fun game with no injuries!

GO DAWG'S
Pike Central-40
Lawrence Co-29
Do-double-gg Wrote:I love the kid's of this community and I support em in every game and everything they do. I hope and pray that we win this game and in my heart I think we should be the favorite in this one, but in my gut I think PC has played much better competition and they will be "by far" the best passing team we have played to this point. People on here know my feelings about a few things that I choose to keep to my self for the rest of this season. I just hope for a good clean, hard hitting, fun game with no injuries!

GO DAWG'S

I think PCC's passing game will end up being the deciding factor in this one? If its not contained, PCC runs away with it, probably with ease? However, if they somehow shut it down, LC will most likely win it? Its difficult to predict what LC you'll see? I really thought theyd blow Sheldon Clark out? So who knows?
Pike Central will win by three TDs.
baseball1974 Wrote:I think PCC's passing game will end up being the deciding factor in this one? If its not contained, PCC runs away with it, probably with ease? However, if they somehow shut it down, LC will most likely win it? Its difficult to predict what LC you'll see? I really thought theyd blow Sheldon Clark out? So who knows?
The LC LB's and corners have not, up to this point, covered the passing game very well. It appears on this LC team that most of the practice time is dedicated to offense. Hopefully they will spend a lot of time looking at film of PCC offense, not defense, and work on jumping routes, checking at the line to disrupt timing, and pass rush. Of course if the LC offense can control the LOS and limit the Hawks possessions and play mistake free they can come out with a win. In this game, the best defense is a good offense for LC. If PCC gets up 2 scores watch out, they will really air it out.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:The LC LB's and corners have not, up to this point, covered the passing game very well. It appears on this LC team that most of the practice time is dedicated to offense. Hopefully they will spend a lot of time looking at film of PCC offense, not defense, and work on jumping routes, checking at the line to disrupt timing, and pass rush. Of course if the LC offense can control the LOS and limit the Hawks possessions and play mistake free they can come out with a win. In this game, the best defense is a good offense for LC. If PCC gets up 2 scores watch out, they will really air it out.

It seems like they have some good athletes at LC. I hope they get things figured out? Eastern KY football is much stronger when LC is competing with the best.
Not sure PCC can stop LC from running or slow LC's pass rush. Love PCC's passing game. Mac Justice is very good. If he gets time it will be a long night for LCC.
Should be a tough game for both teams. Edge to LC.
Lawrence County 28
Pike Central 21
What was the Final score?
Don't know what games, 02 has watched, but from what I've seen it's the L. backers, an D. line, not playing up to par. The D. backs an corners have 6 or 7 enterseptions, an are probably, leading in tackles. Correct me if I'm wrong.
LC should win the game by a few TD's. Depends on how the defensive backs play, Keesee (pick 6) Richardson (3ints) (both safeties) should each get a pic a piece. IMO, they are the best defensive players on the field, I think they lead the team in tackles as well. Perry should also have a huge game for LC to come out with the w
LC win IF best 11 are on field on def
Def line put pressure on pcc if they start def line that started second halt sc
pcc by 28 to much passing for lc
It wasn't too much for Fairview who beat Pike Central by 17.
We have much better team then what we played going to have play the best 11 no more seniors start and play because he's seniors
Pages: 1 2 3