Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: something doesn't add up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
something doesn't add up with this Ebola situation. Supposedly you cannot catch it unless you come into contact with bodily fluids and after the person shows symptoms. Yet we have schools cleaned with hazmat suits and a family in quarantine. If it so impossible to spread why all these precautions
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:something doesn't add up with this Ebola situation. Supposedly you cannot catch it unless you come into contact with bodily fluids and after the person shows symptoms. Yet we have schools cleaned with hazmat suits and a family in quarantine. If it so impossible to spread why all these precautions

I've been hearing docs on the news saying that Ebola could mutate and become an airborne threat any day now. But, I'm with you on this one. I ain't buying the body fluid contact only deal.
Just give all the right wing, ass kissing, whiny, internet badass, "never have done anything to actually further my party's progression except complain on a message board" crybabies on here, a couple of more days, and it'll be either:
1) Obama
2) Grimes
or
3) the "liberal media"'s...
fault for the outbreak.

Wait and see. That train is never late..........
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Just give all the right wing, ass kissing, whiny, internet badass, "never have done anything to actually further my party's progression except complain on a message board" crybabies on here, a couple of more days, and it'll be either:
1) Obama
2) Grimes
or
3) the "liberal media"'s...
fault for the outbreak.

Wait and see. That train is never late..........

What hypocrisy that you choose to call out the "right wing, whiny" blah blah blah. Here is a REAL example of being whiny.

Ring'Em Up Wrote:my thread on the yankees was closed in the MLB section?
Another reason of why this place has went to hell and NO ONE of the original members have much to do with it anymore. We have some of the dumbest damn threads in the world that are started, get ZERO replies, yet they stay open? WTF*********!!!
We have the super mod father who has ruined this site.
He thinks its cool to steal photos from other news sites and copy/paste them on here. We see a thread with 10, 15, 20 replies and we get all excited and think there is some actual discussion going on, then we realize ONCE AGAIN its just a bunch of mumble jumble photos and bullshit stories he has stolen from newspaper articles.
THIS SITE SUCKS LONG DONKEY cock now, and he is the main reason. ASK ANY OF THE LONG TIME MEMBERS.

So, before you ban me or whatever the hell you wanna do................ feel more than welcome to
BLOW THIS PRUNE SACK.

p.s.......... Ric Flair used to kick the shit out of dusty rhodes' fat ass. :welcome:

and please dont bother with a pm or infraction. just have the balls to do it.
^
Confusednicker:

Well done.
Wide came in there sideways!
Seriously about the Ebola deal. Media flying back into the continental US from abroad are saying they weren't asked one single question about any contact they may have had with someone infected with the Ebola virus. That's zero.

Knowing how the asylum inmates think, I'm sure that would amount to profiling. The unpardonable sin of all liberal trespasses.
this wreaks of propoganda and population control. Why quarantine people who couldn't have caught the disease according to every doctor on every news network
I wonder how they health officials are describing "airborne". If someone infected with the disease sneezes or coughs, droplets are most definitely in the air...infected droplets. So, if I breathe in those droplets, is that airborne or is that considered a "bodily fluid"?
^What Granny said.
TheRealThing Wrote:Seriously about the Ebola deal. Media flying back into the continental US from abroad are saying they weren't asked one single question about any contact they may have had with someone infected with the Ebola virus. That's zero.

Knowing how the asylum inmates think, I'm sure that would amount to profiling. The unpardonable sin of all liberal trespasses.
Do you have to interject liberal politics into every discussion? You are the epitome of what a conservative hack is.
TheRealVille Wrote:Do you have to interject liberal politics into every discussion? You are the epitome of what a conservative hack is.

I understand your frustration with me. The simple fact of the matter is that these guys absolutely refuse to profile. And like it not, the anti profiling rationale is 100% a liberal concept.
TheRealThing Wrote:Wide came in there sideways!

Quit it. The gays will think youre talking dirty.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Quit it. The gays will think youre talking dirty.

:thatsfunn
No racism or homophobia being expressed in this, or the "America divided" thread, at all............. Mods run free on this site anymore, I guess.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:No racism or homophobia being expressed in this, or the "America divided" thread, at all............. Mods run free on this site anymore, I guess.

I don't see any name calling.
We all know it's President Obama's fault, it normally goes with out saying.
I just heard CDC Director Tom Frieden say they were implementing controls designed to prevent the spread in Ebola here in the US. To which, Neil Cavuto put the following question over and over, "what steps have or are you taking?" And each time he asked the good doctor could not respond.

He (Frieden) did venture out on the thin ice however to offer his considered political opinion on why we here in the US could never even consider an isolation period for those flying in here from the Ebola stricken regions of West Africa. And further, to totally pooh-pooh the notion that Ebola could gain a foot hold here. You know this is just another absurd liberal dictate handed down from bosses up the line. In case it has escaped scrutiny, Tom Frieden is an Obama appointee. I don't trust a thing he's been saying.

"Frieden said the CDC would consider any and all precautions, but warned that a travel ban could make it harder to get medical care and aid workers to regions dealing with the outbreak.
He cited the recent delay African Union aid workers experienced trying to get to Liberia.

"Their ability to get there was delayed by about a week because their flight was canceled and they were stuck in a neighboring country," he said"
http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/219...reak-worse

Now, nobody is saying we should limit aid and supplies, the travel ban would be for commercial airline travel. We are saying that letting anybody who wants to hop a jet coming over here and lie about having had any exposure to someone with the virus should be banned. It's the typical double speak coming at us again, only now we're staring down a potential pandemic. Do we really want to see people here die to maybe not hurt some feelings of some there in West Africa?

How could limiting exposure to the virus be bad for the sake of it's control? And just today, we hear about a nurse in Spain who has fallen ill of Ebola treating a patient in that country. Now it seems, docs not on the payroll or the kool aid are saying Ebola will sweep across Europe. How many really believe the US will have only one case of Ebola, current rationale in place?
I'd lay odds the nurse in Dallas who released Thomas Eric Duncan didn't know Liberia is even in Africa. Seriously, if you've ever seen a documentary or news story featuring interviewers out in the public square asking everyday routine questions, you know many Americans don't have the first clue about world affairs.
It was recently confirmed that a nurse who had treated Ebola victim Thomas Duncan has now herself come down with the disease.

Listening to doctors affiliated with the CDC and others bloviate about Ebola, one might get the idea that it is very difficult to contract. And yet, to me there have always been inconsistencies with that premise. I understand that folks out in the African bush would be far more susceptible than say those who have been adequately forewarned or even hospital staff who have training. And, that such folks in their ignorance, are therefore largely responsible for their own demise. That being the case, the obvious outlier in all this is the number of medical personnel who have fallen ill. Even in 3rd world countries, doctors and nurses are trained well enough to avoid catching Ebola if it truly is as hard to get as they have been saying. Not to mention the two Americans who originally returned home sick of Ebola and got well. You would have to think they knew better. But the point is this, if they can't dodge the bullet how can normal people, who are in no way trained be expected to succeed?

The nurse in Dallas wore the approved PPE for dealing with folks ill with Ebola and yet, she has it. Now it seems another recent traveler coming in from Liberia is now under observation and testing in the Boston area. Is anybody else as incensed as I am about this lunacy? Are people of this country really stupid enough to believe the CDC spin which states that it would make the spread of Ebola worse if we stop importing it via commercial air from West Africa? Thanks to our open border concept, at least one innocent American is sick with Ebola and who knows how many ultimately will succumb to this thing? I mean, absolutely anybody who can hide his symptoms can hop a jet and fly over here.

And, though we all realize that Texas and Massachusetts are both more than a 15 hour drive from Northern Kentucky, you may still see Ebola coming to a neighborhood near you. Remember those 3,000 US troops headed for Africa to help fight Ebola?

EXCERPT---
"The Army's 101st Airborne Division, based at Fort Campbell, Kentucky, will provide about 700 of those soldiers, while the other 700 will be mostly combat engineers culled from Army units across the force, Defense Department spokesman Rear Adm. John Kirby told reporters."
http://www.theleafchronicle.com/story/ne.../16498771/
I don't see how they can say it is difficult to contact, when so many people are casually getting it. And, if it's so rare, how can they know what it takes to get it? I don't buy the "3 foot rule".
^
This will be a much larger problem than we think.
TheRealVille Wrote:I don't see how they can say it is difficult to contact, when so many people are casually getting it. And, if it's so rare, how can they know what it takes to get it? I don't buy the "3 foot rule".

I don't buy it either. They sent a special team into that nurse's apartment to sanitize it. Then after it was deemed "sanitized", a fully gowned and masked team went back in to feed and water her dog.

The woman who had it in Spain also had a dog. The government euthanized it.

Air borne is one thing. A virus jumping from one species to another is quite a bit different!!

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
This will be a much larger problem than we think.

I think it already is. I'm not so sure than ANY hospital knows how to deal with infected patients.

Lord, I have just totally agreed with TRV AND RIUTG!!!

Perhaps, I'm coming down with Ebola!!
The Ebola threat, as everything else, is being handled politically. When the election is over, we may learn a lot more of the truth.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:The Ebola threat, as everything else, is being handled politically. When the election is over, we may learn a lot more of the truth.

You might not have a lot of people agree with you on this but, mark me down as 100% on board with it. This administration has politicized everything from Sandy Hook to global warming, to the situation in Iraq. This Ebola threat is no different, take for example, the way CDC director Frieden has been talking down to folks from his lofty perch. To me the patronizing tone and content of his speeches have been insulting. One can easily see through the rhetoric and I'll tell you how that is IMHO. The glaring contradictions certainly, but it's as if the CDC's sole purpose in all they have said is to keep the masses calm with their soothing assurances.

Obviously we were told no Ebola cases would be forthcoming, which will have had their origins on US soil. And just as obviously that is not the case at all. But, it goes to show us in what light government officials actually see the common man. That being a bunch of morons to be herded and managed like dumb animals.

Hopefully, this election cycle will give them their much deserved attitude adjustment.
TheRealThing Wrote:You might not have a lot of people agree with you on this but, mark me down as 100% on board with it. This administration has politicized everything from Sandy Hook to global warming, to the situation in Iraq. This Ebola threat is no different, take for example, the way CDC director Frieden has been talking down to folks from his lofty perch. To me the patronizing tone and content of his speeches have been insulting. One can easily see through the rhetoric and I'll tell you how that is IMHO. The glaring contradictions certainly, but it's as if the CDC's sole purpose in all they have said is to keep the masses calm with their soothing assurances.

Obviously we were told no Ebola cases would be forthcoming, which will have had their origins on US soil. And just as obviously that is not the case at all. But, it goes to show us in what light government officials actually see the common man. That being a bunch of morons to be herded and managed like dumb animals.

Hopefully, this election cycle will give them their much deserved attitude adjustment.

Everything involving the Obama Administration puts politics first and the truth and full disclosure last. As well as being the most incompetent, dishonest, inept, and dangerous president in our history, Obama is also the most political.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Everything involving the Obama Administration puts politics first and the truth and full disclosure last. As well as being the most incompetent, dishonest, inept, and dangerous president in our history, Obama is also the most political.

And right on cue, dirty politics rears it's ugly head again. This time it's not the presidential race however, it is the lost race for the US Senate seat (for Dems), between Alison Grimes and Mitch McConnell.

Like I and others on here have said. Dems will say or do anything to get elected.
TheRealThing Wrote:And right on cue, dirty politics rears it's ugly head again. This time it's not the presidential race however, it is the lost race for the US Senate seat (for Dems), between Alison Grimes and Mitch McConnell.

Like I and others on here have said. Dems will say or do anything to get elected.
You say this is a democrat ad for the race between Allison and Mitch?
TheRealVille Wrote:You say this is a democrat ad for the race between Allison and Mitch?

Hey, TheRealVille, how did your novice, Clueless Barbie, perform in the "debate" last night? You better get her an application from Payless.

If she can't even stand up for her two votes for Obama, why should anyone expect that she will stand up on the tough votes for the people of the Commonwealth.

But, I'll give her credit for one thing. She stuck to the Democrat line of always referring to Kentuckians as "hard working". That is the Democrat buzz phrase for union workers. I'm sure her daddy rehearsed her on that one since she used it over a dozen times in less than an hour.

McConnell's wife was mentioned several times but where was Andy Lundergan? This is a serious matter. He really has disappeared. But, we can feel confident that he isn't working anywhere.
TheRealVille Wrote:You say this is a democrat ad for the race between Allison and Mitch?

Of course it is. Just like in the case of Benghazi, Dems are trying to blame the threat of Ebola on reduced funding, which they claim is the result of spending cuts associated with the sequester. The sequester was Obama's idea and the stuff of brinksmanship politics. The idea was to offer spending cuts in a package so unpalatable that Republicans would have to pull in their horns and give up their hopes to make the budgetary adjustments of which this nation is in sore need.

Though it was Obama's offer, Dems are still trying to hang the sequester on Republicans who had a bit more chin than Dems thought.
Pages: 1 2 3