Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR Regional Power Rankings- CKY/Lex Metro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Scott County
2. Boyle County
3. Bryan Station
4. Henry Clay
5. Lafayette

Game of the Week:
Bryan Station @ Lafayette
Personally I think Boyle County vs. Lexington Catholic is the game to watch!

The rankings look good again! Keep up the good work.
BoyleCounty Wrote:Personally I think Boyle County vs. Lexington Catholic is the game to watch!

The rankings look good again! Keep up the good work.

Agree! but with the down years of the city schools in the past and with these 2 team having so much success this season. Sure let them have their " GAME OF THE WEEK "... But we all know that the best competition and best game will be down about a mile from Lafayette HS on Clays Mill Av. Boyle Co vs Lex Cath..
FBfan4life Wrote:Agree! but with the down years of the city schools in the past and with these 2 team having so much success this season. Sure let them have their " GAME OF THE WEEK "... But we all know that the best competition and best game will be down about a mile from Lafayette HS on Clays Mill Av. Boyle Co vs Lex Cath..

LexCath is way down this year it is looking more and more.

I think Boyle puts a decent hurting on them. I am not sure LexCath is one of the Top 5 teams in Fayette County right now.
You put a bad Yale and Harvard, Alamaba vs Auburn, UCLA vs USC, Ohio St vs Michigan... Get my point? You put a bad team vs their rivals, I will be a GREAT game regardless.