Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs South Carolina (10/4/14)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spread opened at South Carolina -10.

South Carolina just don't look too good to me..

I got:
South Carolina - 21
Kentucky - 20

Thoughts?
I look for this to be a really good football game. IMO Spurrier is not happy with the play of his QB. He has a history of being very impatient with his QBs! If I was coach Stoops I would be trying to get as much info as possible on the SC backup QB. The UK O-line has to play well for the Cats to have any chance to win this one. UK must throw the ball down the field to put pressure on the SC cornerbacks! Pat Towles must play a smart game and take better care of the football! UK needs to be sharp and on point form the get go! I like UK +10 but I think the Gamecocks win this one 24 to 21
Kentucky in A nail biter, or dog fight. 24 to 21
South Carolina wins...
but don't cover the double-digit spread.

You just never know what you're gonna get out of em.
I am going to go out on a very shaky limb and say that we will step up and correct some of the mental mistakes from last week and Towles will play better than he did last week and we pull out a hard fought win.

Ky - 27
SC - 20
South Carolina - 30
UK - 21
Kentucky - 28
South Carolina - 21
Heart says Cats by 3. Head says SC by 9.
Sc-38
uk-24
Cats cats cats!!!!!

35-21
If I am coach stoops, I am making sure that my players see that Ole Miss just beat #1 Alabama. Anything can happen!
38-38 Go Cats!!
pick 6 baby!!!!
45-38 Kentucky