Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie Co @ Jackson Co
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions. :wash:
Leslie County 49
Jackson County 06

:insane:
Leslie by as many as Coach Melton wants. Go Eagles, stay healthy and keep improving every week. P' burg is not far off.
The coaching staff at Leslie will not let the kids overlook anyone. Jackson Co. Is the next team on the schedule and the only team Im sure theyre concerned with and am sure already started to prepare for.

That being said I think Leslie has a great week of practice and comes out and takes care of buisness. 48-6..
Leslie Co, by 37
Is it time for a new coach at Jackson county? How many games has he lost in a row?
cctiger Wrote:Is it time for a new coach at Jackson county? How many games has he lost in a row?

I don't know, but, I don't think this head high school coach (Shearer?) has been there that long. Maybe two or three years? I don't know him, but I AM familiar with what a coach faces up there because I have known two guys that coached up there. Tight budget, political ties pulling things in different directions etc... They are trying to get a youth program started up there according to a Jackson County Sun newspaper that I found on a table at work a few weeks ago which is a step in the right direction. I recognized one of the guys in the picture with the article as being from Rockcastle County and know that particular guy cares about kids and I'd say they are at least headed in the right direction by doing that. It may take several years to get that going right up there and it could fall flat, but, from what I saw in that article, it sounded like an effort was being made from a ground level which is a start.
Got to get the ground level started. Without a base the foundation is not very solid. Eagles run the clock. Leslie is having a great year.
Leslie
Leslie County easily.

Leslie County - 54

Jackson County - 7
Running clock by the 3rd quarter. Eagles big.
Jughead, I think you will dance Friday night.
running clock at half
This will be such a blowout Jughead should come watch his cousin play for the Hounds.