Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg@Hazard 10/3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who you got in this big time match up?
Saw Pburg play clay, and got to watch Hazard a little over the summer.
Should be an excellent game. 21-14 Pburg
Hazard is always dangerous.
I think Hazard is better than they started out now.
Ill take Hazard.
I figured this thread would of picked up since yesterday. But it may pick up through the week.
bac2369 Wrote:I figured this thread would of picked up since yesterday. But it may pick up through the week.

It will picked up after I pee-off prestonsburg fans.

Hazard 48
Prestonsburg 42

No Defense, Good offense both team. Just a little jab at both team. Confusednicker:
Tuff to call! Hate going against Hazard, guess I will go with them this game for old time sake!
Any of the P-burg fans going to this one??
I put my confidence in Dixon. Hazard by 15
This should be a good game. I seen both these teams play Pikeville and both these teams had them beat . If the big fullback for hazard is healthy and in a lil better shape then he was at pikeville then I will take hazard . But if he's still out of shape like he was then I'll take p.burg . Either way should be a good one . I'll give the edge to Hazard at home 42-38
Football fan 0 Wrote:This should be a good game. I seen both these teams play Pikeville and both these teams had them beat . If the big fullback for hazard is healthy and in a lil better shape then he was at pikeville then I will take hazard . But if he's still out of shape like he was then I'll take p.burg . Either way should be a good one . I'll give the edge to Hazard at home 42-38

Brandon Jones is in shape I would love to watch this one....Confusederiously:
64SUR Wrote:It will picked up after I pee-off prestonsburg fans.

Hazard 48
Prestonsburg 42

No Defense, Good offense both team. Just a little jab at both team. Confusednicker:

Naw.... you got to go further than that to "pee-off" us. It was LAST year P-burg had "no defense" at this point in the season. Wink
I think playing hazard tough last year set P-burg up for there stretch of good playing and a decent playoff run. I do however think P-burg will be in BG this year.
Pburg defense is much improved since last year. Jones is a good back and will be tough to stop. We've got to shut down the middle and not let him get going. Plenty of options on offense and the defense is looking sharp. I'll take my BLACKCATS 40-28.
Hazard is my pick.
Hazard at home by 6.
Prestonsburg
Having seen both against a common opponent, and even factoring in the improvements normally made over the course of a season, I think this one goes to Prestonsburg this year. Their coach finally figured out they have a weapon with a leg, and if they use it wisely, making Hazard start drives at the 20 or further back, their D should be able to hold up. Hazard has to maintain their gap integrity on D to contain Jarrell when he scrambles, because he is very good at creating plays, and it don't know yet if the Hazard DB's can hold coverage long enough to keep a WR from coming open.
We're open this week...thankfully!! Hope to be healthier and have 2 RBs back by our next game.

So I'm coming to Hazard to watch this one. I think it will be the best game anywhere!! I gotta date, too!!
Wink

Prestonsburg by 10!!
Hazard will have to play alot better than they did against Breathitt County. Hazard played flat.

I'll never pick against the Dawgs at Home.

Hazard - 40
P'burg - 35
64SUR Wrote:It will picked up after I pee-off prestonsburg fans.

Hazard 48
Prestonsburg 42

I think the defense will be fine 64. We are giving up an average of 13 points per game.

You better chain your dog up. I hear the Blackcats are heading to town.
What's the weather suppose to be like??
Prestonsburg-30
Hazard-26
Granny Bear Wrote:We're open this week...thankfully!! Hope to be healthier and have 2 RBs back by our next game.

So I'm coming to Hazard to watch this one. I think it will be the best game anywhere!! I gotta date, too!!
Wink

Prestonsburg by 10!!

If Apple Day festivities don't get me tied up, I plan on making the trip myself... That means you better make room on the -other- side of you, GB - you're going to get a 3rd wheel !!

Confusednicker:
Prestonsburg-35

Hazard-20
oneijoe Wrote:Naw.... you got to go further than that to "pee-off" us. It was LAST year P-burg had "no defense" at this point in the season. Wink

I was also talking about hazard Defense..Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:I was also talking about hazard Defense..Confusednicker:

I won't speak for the Hazard defense. They can do that.

Wink
Excellent match-up, Hazard is always a tough place to go into a pull out a W.

I think this will be a close game, but Hazard IMO will walk away winners.

Hazard - 38

Prestonsburg - 31
This is Hazard's homecoming so hopefully that will be an added incentive for the Bulldogs.
Hazard 36
Prestonsburg 29
Pages: 1 2 3