Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle County 38 Taylor County 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Boyle County continues to look solid on defense. The offense does need some work but they are definitely getting better by the quarter. Lexington Catholic is up next!
The offense for the Rebels did accumulate 500 yards of offense unofficially.
If not for turnovers Boyle would have scored 50 + Defense looked good offense is improving .
Dudley will have to move to Southeastern Kentucky after this horrible showing Smile
The defense is awesome! I heard they only gave up 2 first downs the whole game. Taylor County used their first team to score a late long touchdown run against Boyle County freshmen squad.
pjdoug Wrote:Dudley will have to move to Southeastern Kentucky after this horrible showing Smile

Lynn Camp job is open. Congrats to Boyle.
Come home lol
Sounds like another game below expectations for Boyle. Might be time to start realizing a title isn't in the cards for them this year. They've under performed almost every week this year.
Know1 Quit trolling, and leave the Boyle faithful alone by the way who's your team? Are they the world beaters you expect Boyle to be? Boyle had over 500 yds in this game if not for turnovers inside Taylors 10 yard line they would have scored 50+.Taylor had negative yardage for the game until Boyle put in reserves in the 3rd quarter, and Taylor only had 2 first downs the whole game. What more do you want.Do the Boyle fans a favor take your opinions to another team's threads the rest of the season.
Bobcatsrocks Wrote:Come home lol

Confusednicker:
know1 Wrote:Sounds like another game below expectations for Boyle. Might be time to start realizing a title isn't in the cards for them this year. They've under performed almost every week this year.

I didn't realize Boyle County fans thought they had a state championship wrapped up this year,but I bet they have a good shot at it.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Know1 Quit trolling, and leave the Boyle faithful alone by the way who's your team? Are they the world beaters you expect Boyle to be? Boyle had over 500 yds in this game if not for turnovers inside Taylors 10 yard line they would have scored 50+.Taylor had negative yardage for the game until Boyle put in reserves in the 3rd quarter, and Taylor only had 2 first downs the whole game. What more do you want.Do the Boyle fans a favor take your opinions to another team's threads the rest of the season.

Boyle seems to be rolling along and going to be a tough out for anybody. Did Taylor show any improvement under Dudley?
My team is Boyle and I want them to be good. Most games have been below my expectations this year.
know1 Wrote:My team is Boyle and I want them to be good. Most games have been below my expectations this year.

I'm not sure any team needs fans like you, l've not heard anything positive from you all season about Boyle, and with all your criticism you sound more like a Merer fan to me.I'm sure I speak for all the Boyle fans if you don't have anything positive say keep it to yourself.
The game against Lexington Catholic will tell us a lot about where Boyle County. I look forward to it!
Jack Lambert Wrote:I'm not sure any team needs fans like you, l've not heard anything positive from you all season about Boyle, and with all your criticism you sound more like a Merer fan to me.I'm sure I speak for all the Boyle fans if you don't have anything positive say keep it to yourself.

I said they looked good in the Anderson County game. The other games have been disappointing.

If you're only saying the positive things, then your opinions aren't very credible. I can't imagine you've never said anything negative about your team.
know1 Wrote:I said they looked good in the Anderson County game. The other games have been disappointing.

If you're only saying the positive things, then your opinions aren't very credible. I can't imagine you've never said anything negative about your team.

I can't speak for Jack Lambert but I'll take a stab at the point he was trying to make. You typically say nothing but negative things about Boyle County. It's rarely positive.

I'm realistic enough to say that Boyle County does need some work. But I am not ready to say they aren't a contender.
Taylor county needs too be patient with Hilton. He is one of the best in the state and will have this team doing good things soon!
BoyleCounty Wrote:I can't speak for Jack Lambert but I'll take a stab at the point he was trying to make. You typically say nothing but negative things about Boyle County. It's rarely positive.

I'm realistic enough to say that Boyle County does need some work. But I am not ready to say they aren't a contender.

Fair enough. I'll revise my comment. I expected more improvement by this point in the season and just haven't seen the progress I feel is necessary to win a title this year. The biggest disappointment for me is that it now looks like Highlands is going to walk away with it.
know1 Wrote:Fair enough. I'll revise my comment. I expected more improvement by this point in the season and just haven't seen the progress I feel is necessary to win a title this year. The biggest disappointment for me is that it now looks like Highlands is going to walk away with it.

You may be right about Highlands but it was really hard to tell how good Covington Catholic really was. I knew Highlands was going to have their way with them and even predicted it in the threads. I do believe there are a few teams in 4A that can beat Highlands or at least give them a good game. Teams like Johnson Central, Owensboro and Boyle County should not be counted out. But like anything else, time will tell us more about 4A.
Engineer4life Wrote:Taylor county needs too be patient with Hilton. He is one of the best in the state and will have this team doing good things soon!

He is a Hall of Fame coach and would have this team much better by next season IF he were to come back.......which he will not. I do not blame Taylor County. A lame duck coach doesn't help anything and even if it's just for 6 or 7 games your team can learn what it's like to practice hard and prepare the right way to win football games. Taylor should be looking for a young assistant brought up the same way to build something at Taylor for a long time. It will be interesting to see where Mr. Hilton ends up next year.
Jack Lambert you get so defensive. If they have 500 yards and only put 38 points up on a bad Taylor county team there is something wrong. The turnovers they keep committing will get them blown out against a good team. Plus that running back has to be getting wore down he touches the ball what 30 times a game?
Usually about half that! ^^

This past game he carried it a lot. I could be wrong though. Correct me if I am.
BoyleCounty Wrote:Usually about half that! ^^

This past game he carried it a lot. I could be wrong though. Correct me if I am.

He has 130 carries through 6 games.

That's 22 per game. :Thumbs:
We can always count on you Hatz! lol
Boyle Co will be A tough out.
BoyleCounty Wrote:We can always count on you Hatz! lol

Rebel55 should give the stats but he only works on Fridays. :biglmao:
Haha! Well hopefully he will be able to give the stats after every game.