Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: This Just In.. Pikeville Trying to Finish 2 Year Deal With Seattle Seahawks..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pikeville is in the works to schedule the seahawks the next 2 years... We all know Pikevilles explosive offense would run all over the legion of boom...
Jealousy is not good for you. :haters:
lol
Meanwhile, Middlesboro is trying to work out a deal for a home and home series with Kentucky School for the Blind. It should be finalized as soon as the new padded seats come in for Middlesboro's buses, and as soon as they hire a new bus driver after firing the old one for taking the curves too fast on the way to Pikeville last year and causing the whole team to have tummy aches.

Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:Meanwhile, Middlesboro is trying to work out a deal for a home and home series with Kentucky School for the Blind. It should be finalized as soon as the new padded seats come in for Middlesboro's buses, and as soon as they hire a new bus driver after firing the old one for taking the curves too fast on the way to Pikeville last year and causing the whole team to have tummy aches.

Confusednicker:

Lol! And don't forget them ending up in Phelps, and having to find there way back to Rt. 119 via Blackberry creek, and Hardy. :popcorn:
What is the deal with you all over east of us. Pikeville just had a great game. I have not seen any real chest thumping on here but you guys keep opening up threads to trash them. They haven't chirped half as much as the burg faithful. I say give it a break.
Wth is everyone's beef w Pikeville? I havent seen any post where any. Pikeville fan was running their mouth or claiming they were the favorite.
mysonis55 Wrote:What is the deal with you all over east of us. Pikeville just had a great game. I have not seen any real chest thumping on here but you guys keep opening up threads to trash them. They haven't chirped half as much as the burg faithful. I say give it a break.

Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Wth is everyone's beef w Pikeville? I havent seen any post where any. Pikeville fan was running their mouth or claiming they were the favorite.

95% of it is coming from 3 posters from 3 different fan bases. I have not seen anything from the Pikeville fan base.
ThisIsIt14 Wrote:Pikeville is in the works to schedule the seahawks the next 2 years... We all know Pikevilles explosive offense would run all over the legion of boom...

I got two words for you, "Grow Up"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Wth is everyone's beef w Pikeville? I havent seen any post where any. Pikeville fan was running their mouth or claiming they were the favorite.

Williamsburg fans are mad that Pikeville is the talk of the town in 1A. They enjoyed the limelight they were getting before wins over Pike Central and Wayne County lost their luster and they struggled with a middle of the road 2A team. They are mad Pikeville stole their thunder.

Middlesboro fans are a special breed. They are still sour they lost last year after proclaiming their greatness and literally made some of the most bizarre excuses ever and got hot under the collar when people were making fun of those excuses.

It really is baffling! It all comes from Pikeville beating Belfry. Pikeville fans did it with class and without gloating. All but 1 or 2 Belfry fans acknowledged the better team won. The fanbases of the two teams who played accept it for what it is... yet somehow two fanbases suddenly have developed some Twilight Zone style alternate universe where in their minds everyone is claiming Pikeville is God's gift to football and trash talking everyone.

It's all a Clinical Case of butthurt. If Pikeville wins I heard the CDC will send their top team up to investigate this outbreak.
I don't think know one from williamsburg has started a thread on pikeville....just sayin Confusedmoke:
Cat Daddy Wrote:I got two words for you, "Grow Up"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have one.........."ban":drooling:
Pikeville loves it I don't blame them/.
I hate to say it, but I have some pretty good trolling competition this year.
WideRight05 Wrote:I hate to say it, but I have some pretty good trolling competition this year.

Trolls say things to get a rise out of others and make them mad. There is a skill to trolling.

When you post things because you are the one who is really mad that is a whole different ballgame.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Trolls say things to get a rise out of others and make them mad. There is a skill to trolling.

When you post things because you are the one who is really mad that is a whole different ballgame.

You have a good point there.

People still take me seriously here. I can't even take myself seriously. Confusednicker:
Surely they will separate King Kong and the Seahawks on the schedule
WideRight05 Wrote:I hate to say it, but I have some pretty good trolling competition this year.

I would have to disagree. You are the best troll in BGR history. These other guys couldn't even be considered amateurs.
Dat Dude Wrote:Surely they will separate King Kong and the Seahawks on the schedule

Back to back weeks. Confusednicker:
ThisIsIt14 Wrote:Pikeville is in the works to schedule the seahawks the next 2 years... We all know Pikevilles explosive offense would run all over the legion of boom...

This is not 64SUR Confusednicker:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Back to back weeks. Confusednicker:

Maybe they can schedule the Jaguars the following week and get a bit of a break.
64 is just upset that someone figured out that he and thisisit14 are one and the same.
mysonis55 Wrote:64 is just upset that someone figured out that he and thisisit14 are one and the same.
Lol! Oh no, now he's going to spend the next 3 posts showing why/how it is not him. I posted that on another thread just to get a rise out of him. It worked. Lol!
Why do most of you guys have a fascination with the word butthurt ? Is that what your boyfriend does to you ?
Big Five-0- Wrote:Lol! And don't forget them ending up in Phelps, and having to find there way back to Rt. 119 via Blackberry creek, and Hardy. :popcorn:
At least Phelps isn't in our district.
WillBurg93 Wrote:Why do most of you guys have a fascination with the word butthurt ? Is that what your boyfriend does to you ?
We were trying to speak YOUR language. It's obvious you are a sissy, as easy as your feelings get hurt.
This is degrading for the Middlesboro fans with more than two brain cells
WillBurg93 Wrote:Why do most of you guys have a fascination with the word butthurt ? Is that what your boyfriend does to you ?

Hehehe he said butt:biglmao:
big five-0- Wrote:lol! And don't forget them ending up in phelps, and having to find there way back to rt. 119 via blackberry creek, and hardy. :popcorn:

ouch!!!

They could have taken the shortcut through Pounding Mill Gap.:yikes:
Pages: 1 2