Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Holder Out?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
EXCERPT---
"In his first few years on the job, Holder endured a succession of firestorms over, among other things, an ultimately-abandoned plan to try terrorism suspects in New York City, a botched gun-running probe along the Southwest border that prompted Republican calls for his resignation, and a perceived failure to hold banks accountable for the economic meltdown.

But he stayed on after President Barack Obama won re-election, turning in his final stretch to issues that he said were personally important to him. He promoted voting rights and legal benefits for same-sex couples and pushed for changes to a criminal justice system that he said meted out punishment disproportionately to minorities."

Holder positioned himself at the vanguard of protecting racial and ethnic minorities and gays and lesbians from discrimination, fixing what he considers related flaws in the justice system, sometimes without congressional action.
Read http://www.Newsmax.com/Newsfront/eric-ho...z3ELbiChTF

And here all this time I thought the AG's job was to enforce the law, not bend it. Although his agenda has been anything but obscure on the matter to date.
I would do some handstands, but for the worry concerning who would fill his shoes. Not that that would take much, LOL.
The muskrat has done more to destroy the US Constitution than any ten to come before him. Unfortunately, Obama will name someone just as destructive as the muskrat although that person will likely be hiding in a Caucasian body.

What is the future for the muskrat? Although it probably should be the same as what should happen to Beau Bergdahl, don't be surprised if he is nominated to the USSC if the liberals can talk Ginsberg into retiring. If so, it will be a national holiday for minorities and the constitution be damned.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:The muskrat has done more to destroy the US Constitution than any ten to come before him. Unfortunately, Obama will name someone just as destructive as the muskrat although that person will likely be hiding in a Caucasian body.

What is the future for the muskrat? Although it probably should be the same as what should happen to Beau Bergdahl, don't be surprised if he is nominated to the USSC if the liberals can talk Ginsberg into retiring. If so, it will be a national holiday for minorities and the constitution be damned.

Along with the rest of the country. I know the going rationale is to get Holder's successor in there while Harry Reid still presides over the simple (how ironic is that adverb?) majority. Owing to the fact that Dems regularly put party above country, they want to make sure they can get the next rabid chipmunk confirmed before the midterms of 2014 sweep them out of office.

Surely Republicans will stand their ground in not allowing a Holder nomination to the Supreme Court to go through. Heck, it's worth throwing a constitutional convention fit to prevent that from happening!
Nuff said....

Quote:Newsmax Media, commonly called Newsmax, is a conservative[1] American news media organization founded by Christopher W. Ruddy and based in West Palm Beach, Florida. It operates the news website Newsmax.com and publishes Newsmax magazine.

Quote:n March 2009, Forbes ran a feature on Newsmax describing it as a "media empire" and the "great right hope" of the Republican Party.

Hopefully Obama will appoint another that upholds the constitution, and equal rights for all.
TheRealVille Wrote:Nuff said....

Hopefully Obama will appoint another that upholds the constitution, and equal rights for all.

:hilarious: So, all the AG's prior to Eric Holder and the administrations they were part of, were in the business of depriving American citizens equality huh? You realize what you're saying I guess. Until Holder and crew got here, the residents of the Land of the Free were living under oppression. Have you ever considered relocating someplace like San Francisco? You'd fit right in out there, and I can tell you the climate is fantastic. The Republican majority will put the quash on your boy after November.

At any rate, you must think nobody can remember back any further than 2008.
TheRealThing Wrote::hilarious: So, all the AG's prior to Eric Holder and the administrations they were part of, were in the business of depriving American citizens equality huh? You realize what you're saying I guess. Until Holder and crew got here, the residents of the Land of the Free were living under oppression. Have you ever considered relocating someplace like San Francisco? You'd fit right in out there, and I can tell you the climate is fantastic. The Republican majority will put the quash on your boy after November.

At any rate, you must think nobody can remember back any further than 2008.
If they restricted equal rights, yes. Either outright, or by looking the other way while equal rights were squelched by conservatives.

You can feel sure that he will appoint another wild-eyed liberal who will interpret the US Constitution in a way never intended by the framers. We conservatives are proponents of civil and personal responsibility. If all of our "citizens" practiced civil and personal responsibility, equal "rights" would be a reality. Unfortunately, you liberals are not interested in any degree of civil and personal responsibility but, instead, whine for what you conger up as "personal rights" and "civil rights". If one is responsible in his life, he will have his/her equal rights as intended by the framers.

For example, you liberals worship at the foot of the alleged "right to privacy" as created by liberals in Griswold v Connecticut (1967). There was no such theory found in the constitution until your liberal boys created one in Griswold. In fact, the word "privacy" doesn't even appear in the text of the constitution. Now, don't confuse this "right to privacy" with the Fourth Amendment guarantee against illegal searches and seizures. There is no relationship.

The muskrat (Holder, of course) and his accomplices did all they could to destroy the true intent of the constitution. He, along with the Griswold heresay, have caused this country damage that cannot be repaired. As I posted above, the muskrat deserves the same outcome as is deserved by Bergdahl.
TheRealVille Wrote:If they restricted equal rights, yes. Either outright, or by looking the other way while equal rights were squelched by conservatives.

Neophytes shouldn't comment on the law.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:You can feel sure that he will appoint another wild-eyed liberal who will interpret the US Constitution in a way never intended by the framers. We conservatives are proponents of civil and personal responsibility. If all of our "citizens" practiced civil and personal responsibility, equal "rights" would be a reality. Unfortunately, you liberals are not interested in any degree of civil and personal responsibility but, instead, whine for what you conger up as "personal rights" and "civil rights". If one is responsible in his life, he will have his/her equal rights as intended by the framers.

For example, you liberals worship at the foot of the alleged "right to privacy" as created by liberals in Griswold v Connecticut (1967). There was no such theory found in the constitution until your liberal boys created one in Griswold. In fact, the word "privacy" doesn't even appear in the text of the constitution. Now, don't confuse this "right to privacy" with the Fourth Amendment guarantee against illegal searches and seizures. There is no relationship.

The muskrat (Holder, of course) and his accomplices did all they could to destroy the true intent of the constitution. He, along with the Griswold heresay, have caused this country damage that cannot be repaired. As I posted above, the muskrat deserves the same outcome as is deserved by Bergdahl.

Very well said Harry Rex. As to the bolded, I would go one step further. We are no longer a free and self governing people. Instead, we have preferred the easy path, as feared by none other than Benjamin Franklin himself when he made the following observation in a writing addressed to the Governor of Pennsylvania; In 1755 (Pennsylvania Assembly: Reply to the Governor, Tue, Nov 11, 1755), Franklin wrote: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

I confess that I am a fan of Mr Franklin and wholeheartedly buy into his philosophical insights. IMHO, we have forfeited our right of self governance for the sake of temporary Safety. According to the media we are war weary. No kidding? I wonder if American's grew war weary during the great conflict which was WW2? That's like saying one is tired of paying his house payment, and, since he is mortgage weary, he will no longer be making payments. In both scenarios I can see only one eventual outcome, eviction, one way or another. I can't resist one post scripted barb, there ain't no HARP loans waiting to bail out the US, even though we've gone to great lengths to spawn an entire generation of folks with their expectant hands stuck out.

Americans willing to vote for the candidate who promises them the most, have literally fulfilled another of Mr Franklin's prophetic insights; “When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.” ― Benjamin Franklin . Personal responsibility is a foreign concept to a pot smoking liberal ideologue hence, the parade of freebies to the masses. He evidently sees himself as some sort of savior even though at the personal level, he hasn't mastered the art of self discipline. I have always thought this administration's main agenda was to put white America in his place, and summarily deposit any lingering notions of American Exceptionalism into the 'round file.' The selfish and naïve, or as I like to call them, the live for today crowd, in 2008 and 2012 therefore voted to loot the treasury and get what they could while the getting was good.

In my view we have one more gift of an opportunity to save face and stand like men. 2014 and God help us.
Holder was a complete joke on many levels.
This administration has put racial tensions in this country back to the level of the 50's - 60's.....What has been accomplished over the last couple of decades resolving a lot of issues has been set back 50 years and I think that Eric Holder is hugely responsible for helping to put this country's tensions in the current state that it's in now. After all, did this country not elect a black man for president not once, but twice?..Any administration that aligns itself with the likes of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson cannot be taken seriously when it comes to claiming to strive for equality...I'm amazed at the people that cant comprehend that these two slimebag thugs claiming to be "reverends" are nothing more than profiteers from racial conflicts. If there is no conflict present, you can be sure that they'll create an issue. It's what puts money in the bank!! You would have to be a complete fool to think otherwise. What happened to the campaign rhetoric from Obama to bring us all together? This all leads to the question, was equality for all the goal? Or was it nothing more than just wanting special treatment? I resolve to the suggestion that it's the latter......
Bob Seger Wrote:This administration has put racial tensions in this country back to the level of the 50's - 60's.....What has been accomplished over the last couple of decades resolving a lot of issues has been set back 50 years and I think that Eric Holder is hugely responsible for helping to put this country's tensions in the current state that it's in now. After all, did this country not elect a black man for president not once, but twice?..Any administration that aligns itself with the likes of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson cannot be taken seriously when it comes to claiming to strive for equality...I'm amazed at the people that cant comprehend that these two slimebag thugs claiming to be "reverends" are nothing more than profiteers from racial conflicts. If there is no conflict present, you can be sure that they'll create an issue. It's what puts money in the bank!! You would have to be a complete fool to think otherwise. What happened to the campaign rhetoric from Obama to bring us all together? This all leads to the question, was equality for all the goal? Or was it nothing more than just wanting special treatment? I resolve to the suggestion that it's the latter......

Bob Seger is absolutely correct. The goal of Obama, Holder, and the other race hustlers was and is obviously the latter.

These boys have driven a wedge between blacks and whites that may never be repaired. Let's all be honest, Can anyone truthfully say that he/she is as open to blacks and other minorities as he/she was when GW Bush left office? I certainly am not and I suspect that, if honest, most Caucasians feel the same.

Obama and Holder are racists and the media and liberal judges are their accomplices
Do you suppose Holder, the muskrat, will go to Charlottesville, Virginia to support and appease all the Caucasians who are looting, rioting, and burning the city as a protest resulting from the arrest of Jesse Matthew, a burly black man, for the kidnapping and likely murder of the eighteen year old Caucasian UV co-ed? And, of course, Obama, the alleged president of all, will speak out against this racial incident, won't he?

Caucasians are looting, rioting, and burning aren't they? Surely, all of them don't already have Air Jordans and Thunderbird wine, do they?

:biglmao:
Bob Seger Wrote:This administration has put racial tensions in this country back to the level of the 50's - 60's.....What has been accomplished over the last couple of decades resolving a lot of issues has been set back 50 years and I think that Eric Holder is hugely responsible for helping to put this country's tensions in the current state that it's in now. After all, did this country not elect a black man for president not once, but twice?..Any administration that aligns itself with the likes of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson cannot be taken seriously when it comes to claiming to strive for equality...I'm amazed at the people that cant comprehend that these two slimebag thugs claiming to be "reverends" are nothing more than profiteers from racial conflicts. If there is no conflict present, you can be sure that they'll create an issue. It's what puts money in the bank!! You would have to be a complete fool to think otherwise. What happened to the campaign rhetoric from Obama to bring us all together? This all leads to the question, was equality for all the goal? Or was it nothing more than just wanting special treatment? I resolve to the suggestion that it's the latter......

Al Sharpton is demanding a role in picking the new AG. "The resignation of Attorney General Eric Holder is met with both pride and disappointment by the civil rights community," Sharpton said. "We are proud that he has been the best attorney general on civil rights in U.S. history and disappointed because he leaves at a critical time when we need his continued diligence most."

Read http://www.Newsmax.com/Newsfront/Eric-Ho...z3ER6fgLZu

We're toast Bob. the mid-terms will tell the tale.
TheRealThing Wrote:Al Sharpton is demanding a role in picking the new AG. "The resignation of Attorney General Eric Holder is met with both pride and disappointment by the civil rights community," Sharpton said. "We are proud that he has been the best attorney general on civil rights in U.S. history and disappointed because he leaves at a critical time when we need his continued diligence most."

Read http://www.Newsmax.com/Newsfront/Eric-Ho...z3ER6fgLZu

We're toast Bob. the mid-terms will tell the tale.

So , he's now "demanding"? Those 11 little words completely illustrates that the whole Obama/Holder alliance has never been anything but a sham and a scam from day one. How can anyone justify giving that little cock roach the first inkling that he has credence enough to have an active role in what has gone on previously or to have any kind of a voice in deciding a replacement.......

There is no bigger piece of slime on the North American continent than Al Sharpton, yet this is the sleezy character that this administration has chosen to confide in....It says 100% of everything you need to know about Barack Obama, his character, his intentions , or his vision for this country..It just makes me sick to my stomach that you have to give any of this whole bunch of gangsta vermin a minute of one's thoughts throughout the day.
I suggest a beer summit......AND we could lobby for a new AG at the same time.
If, as expected, the Virginia co-ed is found dead, do you suppose Obama will send a White House delegation to her funeral? Or, are those honors saved for racial and political purposes?
Truth Wrote:If, as expected, the Virginia co-ed is found dead, do you suppose Obama will send a White House delegation to her funeral? Or, are those honors saved for racial and political purposes?

You won't hear a peep. Just like you have yet to hear any kind of recognition whatever about the extent of injury suffered by the cop involved in the Michael Brown case. A blown out obital socket and other little minor details like that. We live at the dawn of the age of lawlessness, over which by all account, Eric Holder has been pleased to preside. You will hear divisive and unfounded accusations being leveled about the character of (white) law enforcement officers. You will hear how that America needs a greater ratio of white vs black law enforcement officers. But, as to her plight and unimaginable suffering, this victim of savagery if you will, you can expect to hear the following from the DOJ if their interest runs true to course; [attachment=o3074]
TheRealThing Wrote:You won't hear a peep. Just like you have yet to hear any kind of recognition whatever about the extent of injury suffered by the cop involved in the Michael Brown case. A blown out obital socket and other little minor details like that. We live at the dawn of the age of lawlessness, over which by all account, Eric Holder has been pleased to preside. You will hear divisive and unfounded accusations being leveled about the character of (white) law enforcement officers. You will hear how that America needs a greater ratio of white vs black law enforcement officers. But, as to her plight and unimaginable suffering, this victim of savagery if you will, you can expect to hear the following from the DOJ if their interest runs true to course; [attachment=o3074]
Already proven false, but that won't stop you.
^As usual, TRT takes Fox News, the more you hear, the less you know version. It was Fox that reported this, and many people have disputed it. Even Ferguson police didn't report it. lol
Now we learn that a black Islamist convicted felon has beheaded a Caucasian woman in Moore, Oklahoma. Do you suppose Obama and his pet muskrat, Holder, will have any interest in this atrocity? Surely, the good people of Moore, Oklahoma are burning, looting, and rioting like our "citizens" in Ferguson, Missouri. Of course, if anyone is actually watching MSNBC or the other Obama suck up networks, they are completely unaware of this latest murder of a Caucasian by a black because it isn't being covered.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Now we learn that a black Islamist convicted felon has beheaded a Caucasian woman in Moore, Oklahoma. Do you suppose Obama and his pet muskrat, Holder, will have any interest in this atrocity? Surely, the good people of Moore, Oklahoma are burning, looting, and rioting like our "citizens" in Ferguson, Missouri. Of course, if anyone is actually watching MSNBC or the other Obama suck up networks, they are completely unaware of this latest murder of a Caucasian by a black because it isn't being covered.
MSNBC reported this atrocity. Does it matter that he was black, or that he was an extremist muslim? Anything else?
TheRealVille Wrote:Already proven false, but that won't stop you.

It was not proven false. There are a number of other outlets such as the New York Post saying they were told by the Saint Louis Police Dept that the officer in question was assaulted by Brown while still seated in his car. If your record of factual observation from afar is not significantly improved from those of the Treyvon Martin case, you'll still be batting a goose egg when this one is over too. And FTR, two tweets from a CNN source isn't necessarily breaking news.
TheRealThing Wrote:It was not proven false. There are a number of other outlets such as the New York Post saying they were told by the Saint Louis Police Dept that the officer in question was assaulted by Brown while still seated in his car. If your record of factual observation from afar is not significantly improved from those of the Treyvon Martin case, you'll still be batting a goose egg when this one is over too. And FTR, two tweets from a CNN source isn't necessarily breaking news.
All sources reporting this lie are right wing, as usual from you. You are a right wing, parrot, laughing stock. LOL FTR, Rupert Murdoch owns the NYP.
TheRealVille Wrote:All sources reporting this lie are right wing, as usual from you. You are a right wing, parrot, laughing stock. LOL

And all sources reporting otherwise are CNN and MSNBC. And at least dust off a criticism based on your own. I already said your opinion was given to you.
TheRealThing Wrote:And all sources reporting otherwise are CNN and MSNBC. And at least dust off a criticism based on your own. I already said your opinion was given to you.
Remind us who owns the New York Post. :lmao: Isn't it Rupert Murdoch, of Faux News fame?
Again, you are the right wing, nut job, fruitcake of BGR. Your cited sources prove it, yet again.
TheRealVille Wrote:MSNBC reported this atrocity. Does it matter that he was black, or that he was an extremist muslim? Anything else?

Did it matter that the 300+ pound criminal in Ferguson was black and that the policeman was white? Your boy, Obama, and his pet muskrat, Holder, are certainly not "color blind". Race is both their crutch and their credo. They are only concerned about those who look like them. And, that doesn't include me- or you.

I know it is difficult for you when the truth hits you right in the face. You support incompetents like Clueless Barbie and parasites, frauds, and racists like Obama and Muskrat and you call TheRealThing a "nut job" and a "fruitcake"? I believe you better look in a mirror for the "nut job" and "fruitcake". Everyone knows that those "fruitcakes" a/k/a "fairies" are a vital constituency for you Democrats. You can't win without them.
TheRealVille Wrote:All sources reporting this lie are right wing, as usual from you. You are a right wing, parrot, laughing stock. LOL FTR, Rupert Murdoch owns the NYP.

Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Jesse Matthew, and the black Muslim boy in Oklahoma are not what anyone, even TheRealVille, would refer to as "model citizens". Of course, assuming that Matthew did rape and kill the Caucasian girl from UVa, I'm sure it was her fault and the woman beheaded by the Isllamist towelhead surely shouldn't have gotten her neck in his way. Or, possibly, it is all GW Bush's fault.

Will Obama speak out on these atrocities? Will Muskrat Holder make a visit to Virginia and Oklahoma? Nope and nope. Wrong mix of perpetrators and victims.
Pages: 1 2