Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle County vs. Taylor County 9/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins? Why?
Boyle, running clock .
I have no reason to disagree with you. Taylor County is coming off their first win of the season. I just see Boyle County coming out firing on all cylinders after a disappointing win against GRC.
Boyle County will be 6-0 going into the big game against Lexington Catholic next week.
Boyle County 42-7
52-12 Boyle
BoyleCounty Wrote:Boyle County will be 6-0 going into the big game against Lexington Catholic next week.

I told you so.
Boyle by a bunch.
Boyle Co will go over the 50 point mark for the first time this season and win 52-7
Chuck Smith hates Taylor County from his time at Campbellsville. He also isn't a fan of Dudly Hilton. Boyle by 50+.
When was the last time Dudley was blown out by a high school team in Kentucky?
Real Badman Wrote:When was the last time Dudley was blown out by a high school team in Kentucky?

Henry Clay in 2006
Boyle County
I would like to hear from the 3 votes for Taylor County. Not necessarily because I disagree with the votes, but more so because I'm just curious as to why?
http://www.centralkynews.com/amnews/spor...e598d.html

Article from the Danville Advocate Messenger. Coach Smith thinks the Rebels will be sharper heading into district play.