Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central vs. Rockcastle County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts? Predictions?
Rockcastle by 21
Rockcastle County 28
Perry Centrsl 14
I think Rockcastle County will bounce back after a lopsided loss and handle this one.

Rockcastle County - 34

Perry County Central - 14
Rock shouldn't have much trouble with PCC in this one.
Rock by 28
PCC steps up in competition this week. Rock steps down. Rock by 10.
Perry Central continues to ride the Pray/Tobler train to victory.
Rock is banged up bad, at some key positions. Hopefully We get half of those guys banged up back this week.
Amis needs a little love he is A great guy.
I give Tobler the ball 30 times this weekend,
I said Perry would only beat Breathitt this year and im sticking with that.

Rock 42
Perry 21
Perry finally made the right adjustments for them to be competitive. But Rock will be tough to beat at home.
Ill take rock 33-21
Picking Upset in this one.

Perry County central 28
Rockcastle County 20

:popcorn:
bac2369 Wrote:Perry finally made the right adjustments for them to be competitive. But Rock will be tough to beat at home.

Yep.
Pcc upset
There will be no upset. rockcastle will and should win pretty easily. If Perry cant throw the ball, its over and they lose.
former Wrote:There will be no upset. rockcastle will and should win pretty easily. If Perry cant throw the ball, its over and they lose.

Well I guess it's a good thing we can throw the ball then.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Well I guess it's a good thing we can throw the ball then.

Uh oh, forgot to tell you that if you throw the ball the qb is going to be sacked
Last game the QB for Perry had 212 yards rushing and 169 yards passing and a total of 5 touchdowns. The last game for the rock they gave up 279 passing yards and 169 rushing yards according to KHSAA. Just sayin.
moongoose82 Wrote:Last game the QB for Perry had 212 yards rushing and 169 yards passing and a total of 5 touchdowns. The last game for the rock they gave up 279 passing yards and 169 rushing yards according to KHSAA. Just sayin.

The difference? Rock played Pulaski County. PC can beat most teams in the state.

I wish Rock didnt have so many significant injuries for this game. Sad
former Wrote:Uh oh, forgot to tell you that if you throw the ball the qb is going to be sacked

Good luck catching him. Confusednicker:
Perry Central will extend the win streak over Rock to three games tonight.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Good luck catching him. Confusednicker:

We have stopped better.

But it should be a good game an I look forward to seeing the game

We got McClure back so good luck stopping him
former Wrote:We have stopped better.

But it should be a good game an I look forward to seeing the game

We got McClure back so good luck stopping him

The bolded is very debatable as far as this year is concerned. It should be a good game indeed, if last years game is any indication, both teams will have a hard time stopping one another.