Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Simon Kenton 46 Cooper 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cooper layed a goose egg! I said it would be a 40 point win! To everybody who said Cooper would win eat your crow! Big Grin
5 cupcakes to go!
Racke 18/25 72% 222 3 tds
Powell 18 rushes 135 3 tds
Winkler 7 catches 107 yards 2 tds
Kincaid 2 INT's
Keep it up with your nonsense and singing the praises of a not very well tested team.

Many people are holding off on drinking the pioneer punch until after the Campbell County game...if you beat them.

Confusednicker:

In the meantime try to have some class in victory! Your doing more harm than good to your beloved pioneer nation by being a d-bag..
Spirit100 Wrote:Keep it up with your nonsense and singing the praises of a not very well tested team.

Many people are holding off on drinking the pioneer punch until after the Campbell County game...if you beat them.

Confusednicker:

In the meantime try to have some class in victory! Your doing more harm than good to your beloved pioneer nation by being a d-bag..

That Cooper team held the Camels to 9 yards passing!
SK had over 500 yards offense against Cooper!
UK1fan Wrote:SK had over 500 yards offense against Cooper!

A Cooper team with 6-7 starters out with injury. Folks are ok with diehard fans praising their team on their merits. So keep posting stats and talking about your teams strengths.

The constant belittling and berating of sks opponents is what hurts the pioneer image. We know you don't give a shit based on how many threads of constant trolling you've spouted. So in a nutshell while you get your rocks off crapping all over sks opponents or future opponents, at the end of the day you're simply pissing off a lot of people off including sk fans who yes, consistently shake their head when you get into "extreme troll" mode.

I know you are going to carry on regardless. Just important you know that sks own fan base aren't a fan of yours when you crap on others. In the meantime, I'll continue to take my pot shots when you belittle others. And I might take a swig of the pioneer punch based on the Camel- neer outcome. Until then, I'm not buying it....Enjoy your weekend!!!
Spirit100 Wrote:A Cooper team with 6-7 starters out with injury. Folks are ok with diehard fans praising their team on their merits. So keep posting stats and talking about your teams strengths.

The constant belittling and berating of sks opponents is what hurts the pioneer image. We know you don't give a shit based on how many threads of constant trolling you've spouted. So in a nutshell while you get your rocks off crapping all over sks opponents or future opponents, at the end of the day you're simply pissing off a lot of people off including sk fans who yes, consistently shake their head when you get into "extreme troll" mode.

I know you are going to carry on regardless. Just important you know that sks own fan base aren't a fan of yours when you crap on others. In the meantime, I'll continue to take my pot shots when you belittle others. And I might take a swig of the pioneer punch based on the Camel- neer outcome. Until then, I'm not buying it....Enjoy your weekend!!!

Interesting stuff although I have never had a SK parent tell me to stop! Big Grin
UK1fan Wrote:Interesting stuff although I have never had a SK parent tell me to stop! Big Grin

They are being kind...which you could learn from. As I stated earlier, a fanbase loves diehards who pitch the merits, when you crap on opponents, there is a disconnect.

Looking forward to the Campbell County-sk outcome and know I'll be one of the first to give the neer players a thumbs up if they prevail.

Back to enjoying the weekend!
Spirit100 Wrote:A Cooper team with 6-7 starters out with injury.
I agree UKFan is over the top on SK, but nobody cares about the excuses of 6-7 starters out with injuries. Everyone has injuries.
UK1fan Wrote:Cooper layed a goose egg! I said it would be a 40 point win! To everybody who said Cooper would win eat your crow! Big Grin

I picked Simon Kenton to win big Smile
Spirit100 Wrote:They are being kind...which you could learn from. As I stated earlier, a fanbase loves diehards who pitch the merits, when you crap on opponents, there is a disconnect.

Looking forward to the Campbell County-sk outcome and know I'll be one of the first to give the neer players a thumbs up if they prevail.

Back to enjoying the weekend!

SK/Camel game will be one sided lastnight Conner had 400 yards offense on the Camels that is not good.
Spirit100 Wrote:A Cooper team with 6-7 starters out with injury. Folks are ok with diehard fans praising their team on their merits. So keep posting stats and talking about your teams strengths.

Cooper fans said this game would be close!
Even though Cooper did have 7 players out, this tells us how good Cooper is... SK on the other hand we will see vs. Campbell Cty but a dominating win vs a decent Cooper team is a step in the right direction for there schedule:Cheerlead
Spirit100 Wrote:Keep it up with your nonsense and singing the praises of a not very well tested team.

Confusednicker:

I'm afraid that ship has sailed, Spirit.
Blau Vogel Wrote:I'm afraid that ship has sailed, Spirit.

Just like Fort Thomas's stail cake!

Confusednicker:

Wow justread your post. So who is your team? And did you just call me a d-bag? Maybe you should practice what you preach classy guy! :lame:
If the bag fits wear it
WHAT I SEE Wrote:If the bag fits wear it

:lmao: