Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County @ Perry Central 9/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It pains me to see that Perry Central threads don't get posted anymore.

I apologize if I overlooked this one but it wasn't on the first two pages.

I think Perry sneaks away with their first win of the season.
^ Is breathitt forfeiting.....?
Round 2? smh
Perry may finally get in the win column this week
PCC-21
Breathitt-16
Are any of Breathitt's players suspended for this game? IMO, this game will go down to the wire much like last years game. Since both teams are struggling at this time, I have to go with my heart and pick the bobcats. Good luck to both teams!!!
bac2369 Wrote:^ Is breathitt forfeiting.....?

No.

But I'm still waiting for Breathitt to prove that they are any better than Perry.
I know that they haven't played each other a whole lot... but you have to go back over a decade in the record books to find the last time the Bobcats left the field with a win over Perry.
zaga_fan Wrote:No.

But I'm still waiting for Breathitt to prove that they are any better than Perry.
I know that they haven't played each other a whole lot... but you have to go back over a decade in the record books to find the last time the Bobcats left the field with a win over Perry.

If I am not mistaken, Perry has won the past three games against the bobcats. Coach Amis was playing Quarterback when Perry beat the bobcats for the first time, in either "08" or "09", and Coach Haddix was at the helm during the past two PCC wins. As I stated earlier, I don't know what to expect form either team, so picking a winner will be a very tough task. Hopefully, the bobcats continue to show improvement, and walk out of Hazard with a win.
Bobcats win on a late TD
Cat Daddy Wrote:Are any of Breathitt's players suspended for this game? IMO, this game will go down to the wire much like last years game. Since both teams are struggling at this time, I have to go with my heart and pick the bobcats. Good luck to both teams!!!

Turner and Melton got one game apiece. So Breathitt just took a serious hit on offense without their RB. This should be a good one. I'd like to see Breathitt pull out the win. Breathitt 27 PCC 20
pcc by 8. Keep improving Bobcats
This is Perrys only chance at getting a win the rest of the year IMO.
They need this one or they'll finish 0-11.
Cat Daddy Wrote:If I am not mistaken, Perry has won the past three games against the bobcats. Coach Amis was playing Quarterback when Perry beat the bobcats for the first time, in either "08" or "09", and Coach Haddix was at the helm during the past two PCC wins. As I stated earlier, I don't know what to expect form either team, so picking a winner will be a very tough task. Hopefully, the bobcats continue to show improvement, and walk out of Hazard with a win.

That's correct.
They've won three straight. Last time they played before Perry beat them for the first time was 2003.
I think the Commodores pull it out 27-25.
One score very well may determine this game!

God luck to both teams, and I hope you have an injury free contest!!!
PCC wins this one 28-21.
Lets just hope they can avoid the fisticuffs this week.

Breathitt is turning into the football equivalent of that guy everyone knows who wants to throw down and brawl over any insult.
Perry Central by 3 TD
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Lets just hope they can avoid the fisticuffs this week.

Breathitt is turning into the football equivalent of that guy everyone knows who wants to throw down and brawl over any insult.

Perry may not win the football game...
but I can guarantee we'll win the fight lol
Breathitt defeated perry in 2003 zaga. Perry Central won in 08 or 09 not sure..Haddix got them last year. Perry plays a good game I see the Dores pulling this out but if they dont play well it will be a dog fight. Havent seen Central this season but records mean nothing. This game will come down to who wants it more IMO. I say PCC at home. PCC 28 bhs 21