Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mercer Co. 68 - Spencer Co. 19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mercer destroyed Spencer tonight.. keeps the streak for Mercer alive into the playoffs...
crazy.... has Kentucky ever had a new school start out the football season 10-0?????
Mercer Co. isn't a new school
i thought they combined like 3 schools to make it????
Congrats Mercer
I dont know about how the school was formed..
but i know they have been around at least since 1998
i think mercer used to be a school on its own then it combined w/ 2 other schools, so technically its a new school
Merger County combined with Harrodsburg. So actually it is to old schools playing as one.
yea, but basically a new school lol same way w/ LCC, use to be letcher county,fleming neon and whitesburg
Panther#42 Wrote:yea, but basically a new school lol same way w/ LCC, use to be letcher county,fleming neon and whitesburg

What FBALL is trying to say is Mercer merged with Harrodsburg. Only 2 schools not 3. Mercer Co just absorbed the student body from Harrodsburg. Mercer is building a huge new state of the art school so it made sense to combine the two.
Midee1 Wrote:What FBALL is trying to say is Mercer merged with Harrodsburg. Only 2 schools not 3. Mercer Co just absorbed the student body from Harrodsburg. Mercer is building a huge new state of the art school so it made sense to combine the two.

true, but thats 2 diff. schools combined together, so i would think its considered a new school
Yea they will compete in 5A next year, but are 2A this year..... It is like handing a crack smoker the keys to a drug dealers private stash....... Yea I know --poor comparison but it gets the picture. This year you are 2A, when you destroy people and no one can beat you, but next year you will 5A,, nope , you stay the same size as you were in 2A but you just move up in class.
Midee1 Wrote:What FBALL is trying to say is Mercer merged with Harrodsburg. Only 2 schools not 3. Mercer Co just absorbed the student body from Harrodsburg. Mercer is building a huge new state of the art school so it made sense to combine the two.

I thought I did say that. :ChairHit:
Congrats Mercer on the SLAUGHTER!