Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: AP top 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
no way Madisonville North is 8th in 4a(and that's where I went to school)there overated for sure..
64SUR Wrote:42 reasons to play Mayfield farewell song. Hey hey good bye.....Confusedalute:

:Clap:
We still have the rest of this year in 1a there 64.
IMO, W'Burg is a solid #2 right now. They've done nothing but destroy every team put in front of them. Pikeville has played a little stronger schedule, I agree, but, they haven't exactly dominated there opponents. Should have probably lost the game to P'Burg or at the very least, could have gone either way. Frankfort is right there with them, as well. IMO, there's a clear Top 4, then Beechwood, Hazard, Raceland, Russellville the next 4 and then Fairview, Paintsville, Holy Cross and Campbellsville in the next 4..
Pikeville has the edge over the burg to this point. The burg cannot be judged by blowing out weak teams. Check your ratings whether it's super 25, max preps or Litkenhouse and you wi see what I mean. Now that could change, but we are talking right now. If the burg soundly beats Newport that might help their cause.
mysonis55 Wrote:Pikeville has the edge over the burg to this point. The burg cannot be judged by blowing out weak teams. Check your ratings whether it's super 25, max preps or Litkenhouse and you wi see what I mean. Now that could change, but we are talking right now. If the burg soundly beats Newport that might help their cause.

Williamsburg is not blowing out teams in 4qtr Mysonis55.....Just one quarter Knoxville halls,South Laurel,Pike county central and Wayne County....Ask your agent Super 25,Max preps and Litkenhouse computer to just put in 1st qtr of Williamsburg stats and see what pops up....:joystick: I think Dream Team will pop up. Confusederiously:
64SUR Wrote:Williamsburg is not blowing out teams in 4qtr Mysonis55.....Just one quarter Knoxville halls,South Laurel,Pike county central and Wayne County....Ask your agent Super 25,Max preps and Litkenhouse computer to just put in 1st qtr of Williamsburg stats and see what pops up....:joystick: I think Dream Team will pop up. Confusederiously:
:pondering:
Williamsburg will make a believer out of a lot of people. just sit back and watch.
pjdoug Wrote::pondering:

Mysonis55 thinks Williamsburg starter are playing the whole game. Williamsburg leading tackler only has 17 tackles.......:truestory:
64SUR Wrote:Mysonis55 thinks Williamsburg starter are playing the whole game. Williamsburg leading tackler only has 17 tackles.......:truestory:

they need more playing time soon. they are only playing about one quarter per game :truestory:
mysonis55 Wrote:Pikeville has the edge over the burg to this point. The burg cannot be judged by blowing out weak teams. Check your ratings whether it's super 25, max preps or Litkenhouse and you wi see what I mean. Now that could change, but we are talking right now. If the burg soundly beats Newport that might help their cause.

For once we agree. Williamsburg isn't going to come into Pikeville and win. No way. I don't think they will go into Hazard and win. :dontthink
jetpilot Wrote:For once we agree. Williamsburg isn't going to come into Pikeville and win. No way. I don't think they will go into Hazard and win. :dontthink

I'm not a fan of any of the teams, but I think you are underestimating Williamsburg. they are a lot better than they were last year. Smile
jetpilot Wrote:For once we agree. Williamsburg isn't going to come into Pikeville and win. No way. I don't think they will go into Hazard and win. :dontthink

Thats against BGR :rules: Jetpilot your plane will run out of gas take my word.....when Williamsburg comes to pikeville. :partyhard
pjdoug Wrote:I'm not a fan of any of the teams, but I think you are underestimating Williamsburg. they are a lot better than they were last year. Smile

I respect your opinion very much pjdoug, but I will have to see it. Highlights vs. Pike Central look awful, no defense whatsoever. I will have to see Williamsburg to believe them. Still think Hazard beats them at Hazard.:popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:Thats against BGR :rules: Jetpilot your plane will run out of gas take my word.....when Williamsburg comes to pikeville. :partyhard

If Williamsburg comes to Pikeville they will have to buy a ticket to get in IMO.:biggrin::popcorn:
jetpilot Wrote:I respect your opinion very much pjdoug, but I will have to see it. Highlights vs. Pike Central look awful, no defense whatsoever. I will have to see Williamsburg to believe them. Still think Hazard beats them at Hazard.:popcorn:

I think Williamsburg and Pikeville will play to decide who goes to Bowling Green.
Lets see what Pikeville will do with them Dogs.
jetpilot Wrote:I respect your opinion very much pjdoug, but I will have to see it. Highlights vs. Pike Central look awful, no defense whatsoever. I will have to see Williamsburg to believe them. Still think Hazard beats them at Hazard.:popcorn:

Why do you think they look awful...Pike Central is not awful....:please: :please: :please: understand.Williamsburg is Coming to the mountains and going to roll your home turf up and bring it back to Williamsburg and practices on it for a week.....And paint a yellowjacket on it. Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:I think Williamsburg and Pikeville will play to decide who goes to Bowling Green.

Could very well happen and no one would be shocked. I look for a Hazard/Pikeville rematch. :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:Why do you think they look awful...Pike Central is not awful....:please: :please: :please: understand.Williamsburg is Coming to the mountains and going to roll your home turf up and bring it back to Williamsburg and practices on it for a week.....And paint a yellowjacket on it. Confusednicker:

now its getting deep Confusednicker:
topnotch Wrote:Lets see what Pikeville will do with them Dogs.

??? Pikeville already smacked them dogs the last 2 years real bad.
64SUR Wrote:Why do you think they look awful...Pike Central is not awful....:please: :please: :please: understand.Williamsburg is Coming to the mountains and going to roll your home turf up and bring it back to Williamsburg and practices on it for a week.....And paint a yellowjacket on it. Confusednicker:

If Williamsburg makes it to Pikeville please bring a very large sack of cash with you.Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:If Williamsburg comes to Pikeville they will have to buy a ticket to get in IMO.:biggrin::popcorn:

Raceland or Paintsville could beat y'all if its Raining. Confusedtrom:
Pike Central's defense is non-existant. Watch what Prestonsburg does to them.:ChairHit:
Jet you realize the JV played the entire second half against Pike Central along with a bunch of freshman...Wburg beat Raceland bad last year, a team that beat Pikeville, Wburg beat Hazard last year...Wburg returns everyone except the QB Dalton Sizemore who Skylar Griffth has replaced and they have added Fred Massey...Barring injuries I do not see this team losing to Pikeville or Hazard...JMO...
64SUR Wrote:Raceland or Paintsville could beat y'all if its Raining. Confusedtrom:

haha not at Pikeville. You must have missed the Pikeville/Paintsville score. Don't remember exactly but I think it was 107-3.:devilflam
jetpilot Wrote:If Williamsburg makes it to Pikeville please bring a very large sack of cash with you.Confusednicker:

Potato sack and fort Knox is coming also.. :please: bring you're piggy bank. I'm not hard to find........Pts :please: :lmao: Good ole Eastern Kentucky showdown. TongueirateSho
OldJacket Wrote:Jet you realize the JV played the entire second half against Pike Central along with a bunch of freshman...Wburg beat Raceland bad last year, a team that beat Pikeville, Wburg beat Hazard last year...Wburg returns everyone except the QB Dalton Sizemore who Skylar Griffth has replaced and they have added Fred Massey...Barring injuries I do not see this team losing to Pikeville or Hazard...JMO...

Please bring it. W'burg has never won at Hazard and never beat Pikeville anywhere. Again, if they come to Pikeville they will have to buy a ticket to get in and will be watching Pikeville vs. Hazard imo.:devilflam
OldJacket Wrote:Jet you realize the JV played the entire second half against Pike Central along with a bunch of freshman...Wburg beat Raceland bad last year, a team that beat Pikeville, Wburg beat Hazard last year...Wburg returns everyone except the QB Dalton Sizemore who Skylar Griffth has replaced and they have added Fred Massey...Barring injuries I do not see this team losing to Pikeville or Hazard...JMO...

I dont either, but I'm just guessing :biggrin:
64SUR Wrote:Potato sack and fort Knox is coming also.. :please: bring you're piggy bank. I'm not hard to find........Pts :please: :lmao: Good ole Eastern Kentucky showdown. TongueirateSho

Looking forward to meeting you and your sack of money. Confusedinglepar
Pages: 1 2 3