Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: McCreary Central @ Leslie Co 9\19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions :thanks:
Leslie Co. 56-0
Leslie
Leslie County 49
McCreary County 06

:Sad04:
One thing for sure Cellking will be dressed in Maroon Confusednicker:
Nice Cherokee, both Teams are Maroon and Gold. I may dress in Gold just to show who I'm for. Born and raised in Leslie County. Coached at Both Schools, have lived in McCreary County 30 years. I will be pulling for my Grand Son playing for McCreary County and pulling for my Cousin Coaching at Leslie County. Just praying both teams improve and no one get's hurt. But got to say Go Raiders.
McCreary my have the weakest team in KY

56-6 on a running clock.
Clock will run. Leslie is having a good year.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:McCreary my have the weakest team in KY

56-6 on a running clock.

Could be true, only 4 Sr.'s on team. 5 of 6 skill players are Fr. 2 Fr. Off Line and 2 Soph, Off Line. Couple more Fr. start on Def. and a couple more play a lot. When you are that young it can only get better.
Cellking Wrote:Could be true, only 4 Sr.'s on team. 5 of 6 skill players are Fr. 2 Fr. Off Line and 2 Soph, Off Line. Couple more Fr. start on Def. and a couple more play a lot. When you are that young it can only get better.

Hopefully they will continue to play and not transfer.
Leslie County is very quietly having a good season. They are very underrated. Similar to when they won the district title a couple of years ago.
Leslie is very underrated: They will compete for the dist this year. If they are #1 or #2 in Dist. and get Home Field in play-offs they will be hard to beat.