Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 13th Region Top 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. Bell County
2. Harlan County
3. Clay County

Lets hear everyone else opinion.
There is not much difference between Bell, Harlan Co.. Harlan ind. Harlan ind has lost some players which may hurt them, but the others have nowhere near the coaching that Harlan ind has. So I'm going with the coaching until I see them. Does anyone know if Corbin is having thr CFIT to start the season. I loved last years, had some quality teams to start the season let you know your weakness real early.
1. Bell
2. Clay
2. Harlan

4. HCHS
4. Whitley
4. Corbin

Harlan is in the Corbin tournament the opening week.
Is Morris a candidate for Miss Basketball?
insideinfo Wrote:There is not much difference between Bell, Harlan Co.. Harlan ind. Harlan ind has lost some players which may hurt them, but the others have nowhere near the coaching that Harlan ind has. So I'm going with the coaching until I see them. Does anyone know if Corbin is having thr CFIT to start the season. I loved last years, had some quality teams to start the season let you know your weakness real early.

I doubt it...I heard the Whizzard filed a lawsuit against all the Refs that have ever called a game at Corbin. Confusednicker:
Good news for teams not in the 52nd is that one of those teams wont make it.
1. Clay
2. Bell
3. Harlan independent or HCHS
Will any of these teams be ranked in top 20?
Bell got as high as 14th (maybe 11th?) last year, expecting them to be in the top 20 again.
Has Bell ever gone to state tournament?
Luther Rackley Wrote:Has Bell ever gone to state tournament?

No
#1. Bell County - easy pick

2. Harlan County
3. Clay County
Harlan County - Champs
Whitley suffered a big set back this week with Abbie Estes suffering a torn ACL. Wishing her a full recovery.
prayers for a speedy and full recovery. My youngest son broke his leg back in july roller skating and its been harder on him mentally than physically. stay focused on getting better and enjoy the process of getting stronger and coming back better than ever
We all thought Bell was the easy number one last year too...
E's Army Wrote:Whitley suffered a big set back this week with Abbie Estes suffering a torn ACL. Wishing her a full recovery.

I hate to hear that. She is a special player and seems to be a good kid.
Abby still has a lot of years left.
Im sure she'll be fine. Huge blow to Whitley though.

She was looking like one of the best frosh to ever suit up.
Abby is not the only one Whitley Co. has lost to an ACL injury this early season. Madison Centers their only Big girl has gone down with the same injury. It's going to be a challenging season for Coach Jones this year.:Cheerlead:popcorn:
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:Abby is not the only one Whitley Co. has lost to an ACL injury this early season. Madison Centers their only Big girl has gone down with the same injury. It's going to be a challenging season for Coach Jones this year.:Cheerlead:popcorn:
Whitley has had a horrible run of injuries that last few years. What grade is the Centers girl in? Hopefully Estes and Centers can come back as strong as ever next year.
SEKYFAN Wrote:Whitley has had a horrible run of injuries that last few years. What grade is the Centers girl in? Hopefully Estes and Centers can come back as strong as ever next year.
I think Centers is a 9th grader.... so yes there will be plenty of time for both Estes and her to get fully healthy again. Centers played for the Varsity when she was in the 7th grade. She is rough and tumble and it hurts to lose her.
I hope they both have full and speedy recoveries. Don't know Centers but Estes is a very good kid.
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:I think Centers is a 9th grader.... so yes there will be plenty of time for both Estes and her to get fully healthy again. Centers played for the Varsity when she was in the 7th grade. She is rough and tumble and it hurts to lose her.

Whitley has a lot of good young players.
Luther Rackley Wrote:Will any of these teams be ranked in top 20?
Bell ranked 14th.

http://www.kentucky.com/2014/11/30/35670...eview.html
Poor Whitley. Wizzard which ref beat them last night?
Lilly Wrote:Poor Whitley. Wizzard which ref beat them last night?

You just had to start with me.....didn't you......:dontthink Well I have already stated how I thought this season would go for Whitley Co. So go back to my post (#19) in this thread for your answer..... :eyeroll:
Lilly Wrote:Poor Whitley. Wizzard which ref beat them last night?

Whitley is in full blown rebuilding mode. They only have 2 or 3 seniors who aren't like the usual Whitley seniors and the rest of the team is 8th graders, frosh, and sophomores. Estes and Center would have both started as eighth graders this year and both are out with torn ACL.

Get the kicks in this year and next, because Whitley will be playing for titles in 3 years.
It won't take that long. Whitley has had one of the top freshmen groups the past three years.
^
I hope so, but you have to factor in coaching as well. Its just not the best.
Whitley just beat North Laurel tonight after getting crushed by Harlan.
Pages: 1 2