Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Virginia over Louisville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The ville not having fun in Virginia today so far. Welcome to the ACC.
Soon as I start the thread the ville has woken up
Down goes the ville.
I'm calling it right now, Kentucky will beat Louisville this year!:rockon:
Why do you care? Best chance UK has had to beat Florida in years....what happened there? 29 in a row for Florida over the Cats....news flash.....U Of L will lose some more games this year. Just glad the Cards are now in ACC.
UVA played one of the best collegiate football games I've ever seen!! They would NOT be denied. It was a great effort and execution.

You ask what happened to the Cats...plenty. Last year, this score would've been 100 to 0 for one. And wanna talk about the play clock?? OR the fact that one must call a time out "emphatically" before it can happen?? LOL

I'll be watching UVA next week, too. They sure didn't disappoint me!!
Fromthebleachers Wrote:Why do you care? Best chance UK has had to beat Florida in years....what happened there? 29 in a row for Florida over the Cats....news flash.....U Of L will lose some more games this year. Just glad the Cards are now in ACC.

I would be happy they were in the ACC too if I were a Loserville fan.
Petrino !!!!!!!!
choked!!!

Confusednicker:
Ill have to head to there scout site to see how there badmouthing KY for losing to Florida but how they were cheated at Virginia.
If I was Louisville I would be tickled to death to be in the ACC. Of the big Five the only one that is weaker is the Big 10. I would estimate that 9 out of 10 years the ACC will be the weakest by a long shot.