Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 59 Somerset 19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Job, BULLDOGS!!!!

Edit: Well, KHSAA has 59-19 but I saw somewhere else the final score was 53-19. Anyway, Hazard won.
Anyone got any stats on it???
The Dawgs run the poor Bunnies down. Everything is a struggle for Somerset this year. Victims of their past success. Schedule is over their head this year.
I read some updates some where that the bunnies competed for a half as it was 25 to 13 at halftime.
At one point Somerset came back from a 13-0 deficit to tie it at 13-13. From then on it was all Hazard. I hear lots of locals here in Somerset giving up on and critizing this team. Let me tell you that the kids hear this, that is not what Somerset football is about! Lets take pride in our children win or lose, come Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday our boys will still be at practice working their asses off to play next Friday night. Everyone wants to complain and beat you up when your losing. This to any player who may read this...jumper1 still supports you, ALL of you, hang in their because this will get better.

Let me also take a moment to tell Hazard that you are all class! I always enjoy watching your team play and enjoy talking with your fans. Good luck going forward.
Much bigger margin than I thought. I expected the bunnies to fight their tails off.
If hazard and somerset was tied at 13 that may not bode well for dawgs. Have heard somerset was down this year and that happens when you lose so many seniors but hazard should put teams like that away early and not let them hang around. Very interesting...........
Hang in there Somerset
Didn't get to watch the game in person but I watched it online. And to be honest I was impressed with the way that the jumpers fought back in the beginning when they could've just ducked their heads, I think that they will be a force next year and the year after. Talked to some players that said it wasn't the same somerset team that they were used to. Said they just didn't seem to care after they got down in the second quarter and gave up. Hazard is still making the Hazard mistakes it has been but they played up to their potential a few times during the second and third quarters. They really did a good job of proving that if you key on Jones, Tanner will kill you through the air. I think he is now getting a good feel of his receiving core after the loss of Blanton. This fairview team will be a good test for the secondary to step up and make tackles.