Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle Co. 48 Anderson Co. 26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow statement made by the rebels. good call Rocky Top
Props to RockyTop. Good win for the Rebels! Keep getting better.
The Rebels accumulated 547 yards of offense. The offense for Anderson County was very good. If their defense gets better they could be very dangerous come playoff time. The defense for the Rebels stepped it up in the 2nd half.
Much better on offense for Boyle. The offense was much more balanced.

3 turnovers in the first quarter kept the game closer, but Boyle County was clearly the better team.
Boyle being Boyle. Rolling like a bowling ball going down hill.
Boyle county's receivers finally came to play! Boyle's offense is scary cause there's still room for improvement! They will get a lot better! The defense is getting better every game they are playing a lot better defense this year then last! Can't wait to see how much better the rebels get! Great job coaches and players you were obviously more prepared and wanted it more!
As I stated in the Pre game posts I knew our offense was strong but our defense is weak. Laughable but scored our 24 I said we would. Boyle County was the better team as will be a lot of our other opponents will be if we do not make some player changes. We have our fastest players on the sidelines when on defense. My boys are seniors this year and neither one gets a shot on defense, and one of them doesn't see the field at all on Friday nights. Not saying either is better than anyone out there but won't know till they get a shot.

Chris Toomey #4
Octavis George #8
Love you both keep your heads up