Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mayfield 21 Murray 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
Close game for quite a while! Congrats on the win
Killer in the Sun Wrote:Final

good win over the marshmallow :trolldad:
wrong score 21-10
pjdoug Wrote:good win over the marshmallow :trolldad:

When Mayfield plays your marshmallow team...expect the same result or worse
Killer in the Sun Wrote:When Mayfield plays your marshmallow team...expect the same result or worse

my team doesn't play Mayfield :pondering:
Another good win for Mayfield.
pjdoug Wrote:my team doesn't play Mayfield :pondering:

Then shut up
Killer in the Sun Wrote:Then shut up

Having a bad day killer.....Confusednicker:
:biggrin:
The in school news flattened the mood a bit. Murray is solid though. Hard to type on this phone left handed.
mysonis55 Wrote:The in school news flattened the mood a bit. Murray is solid though. Hard to type on this phone left handed.

:popcorn:I just read about the lose of a classmate at Mayfield. Truely sorry to hear that. May God Bless the family and community.
Classmate and teammate.
INDIVIDUAL LEADERS
Rushing - Mayfield: Trajon Bright 19-85,
Jordan Tyler 1-4, Johnny Hernandez 2-15,Landon Arnett 6-2.

Murray: Des’jahvonni Miles 17-55, John Winchester 4-24,
Jonathan Curd 18-80, Peyton Glynn 7-24,
Elijah Sholar 4-9, Kehsun Love 1-6.

Passing - Mayfield: Landon Arnett 8-10-111.
Murray: Des’jahvonni Miles 5-7-84 .

Receiving - Mayfield: Marshall Bacon4-31,
Lane Kennemore 2-51, Trajon Bright2-29.

Murray: Peyton Glynn 2-63, Tre Hornbuckle
1-16, Jonathan Curd 1-16.
A strange game

A somber mood for Mayfield after the murder of a senior who flew The M Flag for the team and often wore the mascot uniform at games
A win last night for Eli!

Murray showed they are a tough bunch it certainly was not easy.
Killer in the Sun Wrote:Then shut up

noSmile
64SUR Wrote:Having a bad day killer.....Confusednicker:

Confusednicker:
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:A strange game

A somber mood for Mayfield after the murder of a senior who flew The M Flag for the team and often wore the mascot uniform at games
A win last night for Eli!

Murray showed they are a tough bunch it certainly was not easy.

sorry to hear of this. :Sad04:
First, I would like to ask that everyone remember Eli's family in their prayers.

Next, I would like to express my gratitude to the Murray staff for pausing with a moment of silence pryor to the game.

Now, for the game. It was an unusually clean and hard fought game. I think there was 2 penalties all night and both on Murray. There was 1 turnover all night, which led to our insurance score. Murray just used the old school vear out of kind of a shotgun formation. They ran the ball well and they completely drained the play clock after each play. We started the game at 7 and it was over by 9:15. I forgot the offside penalty on Mayfield that kept the first Murray drive alive. I think we gave up another t.d. by not going for it with 4th & 1 at midfield with 46 seconds left in first half with 2 timeouts in our pocket. In a game where you only get the ball for about 8 total minutes, you got to make the best of every possession. I never thought that anyone could hold us to less than 250 total yards, but I guess if you don't have the ball you cant move it.
I`ll say it !! Murray played like a top ranked team.. they are not over rated at #4, infact I was very impressed..some very big boys up front. They have several running wepons including their qb, who is very good at hiding the ball..man what a line... solid!! Alot of misdirection behind a big line is going to give some teams some fits... two very different types of teams but murray deserves to split the #2 spot..
I tthought the love kid was their best back hardly saw him last night wonder what the problem was with him last night.
Is our player gone for the year or will he be back after suspension.
We wont know until after the hearing Monday.
I thought Wayne Co. would be A good test for Williamsburg. It wasn't Williamsburg had their way with one of our best linemen out, Collin did not play. It is hard to evaluate the Burg, 4 games 4 running clocks, We have yet to have our starting team on the field, I hope we are close to having them back if Collin is back next game I think we are still 1 short. I will say this the starters that have been out have given valuable experience to those who replaced them. Ryan Caddell, will take A couple more weeks as I understand it.
Did you get lost? Was that post meant for the Wburg thread? Or are you trying to scare the Cards with info about the mighty orange jackets?
mysonis55 Wrote:Did you get lost? Was that post meant for the Wburg thread? Or are you trying to scare the Cards with info about the mighty orange jackets?

Topnotch is scaring mayfield just like me 64SUR.....Williamsburg needs Mayfield just Like Mayfield needs Hazard......Williamsburg wants Revenge I promise 55
64SUR Wrote:Topnotch is scaring mayfield just like me 64SUR.....Williamsburg needs Mayfield just Like Mayfield needs Hazard......Williamsburg wants Revenge I promise 55

Dam I left my I-Con out :biglmao:
That's okay. We wouldn't expect anything less. I just wouldn't count them chickens yet.
What did they player do to get suspended?
Not sure he did anything. Waiting for the hearing tomorrow. It sounds like maybe just precautionary measure.
Pages: 1 2