Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Franklin Co. 22 - Frankfort 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Frankfort gave them all they wanted.
I still think its a moral victory for Frankfort. I am eager to hear how Beechwood fairs next week.
Not as much scoring this year as last but close to the same margin. Yes next week should help us to figure a few things.
What 55 I am not sure what you are sayimg.
It was a higher scoring game last time.
Franklin Co plays Beechwood next Fri. We should see about who will be the favorite in that region by those matchups.
Fchs had some hick ups, but frankfort rushed for under 70 yds and had around 120 in the air. Not exactly giving us all we wanted flyers decided at half time just to run the ball on FHS and it worked. Fc missed a field goal and had two trips in the redzone leaving points on the board. FHS is huge and fast just not that good as a team. Barrett Sanderson had an off game I look for him to learn and get better. Until next year rats!:1:
The little 1a team stayed right in it though, didn't they?
NOT REALLY, you would have had to be there, Fchs smothered them most the night, honestly flyers got in their own way more than anything else.
279 yards of offense to 212 yards of offense. Not even close game. Yes flyers did have success running the football as the game went on as FHS started to wear down.

I think people forget the Panthers also in scoring position 2 other times and came away with no points because of shooting themselves in the foot. The panthers shot themselves in the foot all night with penalties. They will need to fix that and fix that quick!
Sounds close to me.
mysonis55 Wrote:Sounds close to me.

It was Myson. If you have a chance and can watch it. How do you throw a flag 39 yards down field, and the line judge see's nothing? Helmet to helmet targeting, shouldn't the kid been threw out?
Only if it's apparent that it's intentional. Helmet to helmet contact is automatic 15 yds though.
The player already had him wrapped up before contact with helmets, which was both parties. That was about the 4th flag and everyone on Frankfort side started chanting let them play. It was comical say the least. Coach took 2 flags trying to defend his players. Bout like the UK-Florida refs., might of been same ones.