Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 57 Perry County Central 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. This one was all JC!
Another JC beat down.
E's Army Wrote:Another JC beat down.

Perry has some playmakers and athletes. They just have no idea how to use them. This is Coach Matney's greatest strength: finding kids who can make plays and finding ways to get the football in their hands, and then making them and the guys around them believe they can do it. This season so far is shaping up to be one of his best coaching jobs in black and gold. Replacing the entire backfield and most of the line, plugging a bunch of freshmen and sophomores in on defense...so many players lost to graduation or defection or simple attrition. Then finding kids who want to do the job, ones who believe they can do the job, and making them ABLE to do the job...you're seeing some sheer coaching wizardry here. Pure and simple. Whether you love or hate him (we love him, but I understand other teams may not), you have to respect that his methods work, over and over again. If he can take this team of youths who were all JV'ers last year, kids that nobody outside Johnson County ever heard of, and win a district with them...man. That's Coach of the Year stuff right there. We're behind you and the Eagles all the way, Coach. Shock the world.
Who cates what jc does, nobody.
^?????????:Shaking: I'm not even going to touch this one because I'm not even sure what he was trying to say! Congrats Johnson Central on the win:Thumbs:
dawg fan Wrote:Who cates what jc does, nobody.

Apparently JC is all YOU can think about, or you wouldn't be on the thread!!!! I'll bet that you cant sleep at night because all you can see are a pair of outstretched Eagle talons come right at you and all you can hear is that eerie Eagle screech. Goes right to the bone, doesn't it. Heck, right now you may just be our biggest fan.Confusednicker:

Still having trouble with that spelling I see!!!:biggrin:
You just have to love this young team. Great performance boys.
I know Perry is 0-4 but they still can win the district. Harlan County
is down, Letcher is decent, and Whitley is struggling. This distinct
could finish in any order. Perry has got to establish a running game.
dawg fan Wrote:Who cates what jc does, nobody.

:what::ape:
Nice win for JC. I love their offense.
This game could have been a lot worse than it was....

Perry Central has a great facility... But when we were walking up, juding by the amount of vehicles in the parking lot and on the road in, I thought the PCC side would be packed... But I was mistaken.

PCC has a "booming" cannon.

Does anybody know if JC got their football that Tyler Pack kicked over the fence on the high wall side of the field???
I would say JC can kiss that football goodbye.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:This game could have been a lot worse than it was....

Perry Central has a great facility... But when we were walking up, juding by the amount of vehicles in the parking lot and on the road in, I thought the PCC side would be packed... But I was mistaken.

PCC has a "booming" cannon.

Does anybody know if JC got their football that Tyler Pack kicked over the fence on the high wall side of the field???

LoL