Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co. Vs Breathitt Co. Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lawrence Co 14 Breathitt Co. 00 early in the first
Tie game 14 to 14 end of 1st
LC 26 BC 14
7 minutes left in the 2nd
just listening to the radio announcer it sounds like the Dawgs are getting a big taste of home cooking. But that is a Louisa station I'm listening to. But it sure sounds like a sloppy game with bad calls and ejections. 2 minutes left in first half
26-14 at the half LC has 2 TD's from passing and 2 from the run. BC first score was from a fake punt and the second was from a short drive.
26-21 Lawrence with 3 minutes left in the 3rd
55 yard Kick off return by Dalton 34-21 LC
34-27 start of the 4th
Proud of BHS win or lose. They are showing improvement
TD Lawrence Co. 41-27
Dalton gets ejected from game that's 2 players that will be out for the next weeks game. Very Sloppy play tonight
Bench clearing brawl in Jackson tonight. Sounds like last year when Pike central came into town. Breathitt is starting to get a bad rep for this kind of stuff. Just saying! About 5 minutes left in the game if they continue
Proud of them Dawns!!
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Proud of BHS win or lose. They are showing improvement

I agree Bull. Win or lose they are playing much better than I anticipated.
Very proud of you.all. Gary clay
Dawg Family Wrote:Bench clearing brawl in Jackson tonight. Sounds like last year when Pike central came into town. Breathitt is starting to get a bad rep for this kind of stuff. Just saying! About 5 minutes left in the game if they continue

Seriously, The kid from Pike Central started the brawl two seasons ago during a playoff game . As far as tonight, I have no idea who initiated the brawl. Regardless, this should never happen in high school sports.
Lc has a rep too guys
we need to teach fighting is being,,lets say not smart.
Cat Daddy Wrote:Seriously, The kid from Pike Central started the brawl two seasons ago during a playoff game . As far as tonight, I have no idea who initiated the brawl. Regardless, this should never happen in high school sports.
Hey I'm just quoting what is being said on the radio I my self am sitting up north here in Indiana just listening :igiveup:
All young men who play football are exspectional young men.
If you watch the video of the Breathitt/Pike fight, you will see pike starting it and their whole team ran out on the field. Idk about tonight but as far as the pike fight goes, They started it and Breathitt's coaching staff did a great job controlling their players in the situation. Breathitt has surprised me tonight and I'm glad.
Touch Down Dawgs 48-27 less then 3 minutes to go. Turn out the lights the party is over.