Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ravens 26 Steeler 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

COMPLETE AND UDDER DOMINATION

Steelers are at risk of finishing last in the AFC North if they keep this up.
Ravens showed last weeks lost to the Bungles was a complete fluke that won happen again.

If I were Pitt, id get rid of Cheeseburger. Hes done.
Roll, Ravens, Roll. Sweet! Whoo Hoo
Got steamrolled in this one, defense couldn't stay with a pregnant cow. And we did not take care of the ball on offense either, Bell ran wild but had no help.
I was hoping both teams could lose..
But glad Steelers got the L.

I agree with gut, Steelers need a different QB.
But Steeler fans will tell you he's the best QB in the world.
As for the Bengals game being a fluke...
You're crazy. They are good.
Steelers fan right here and I will say he's not the greatest QB in the world, we aren't in trance like the Cowboys are about Tony Romo.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Final.

COMPLETE AND UDDER DOMINATION.

Udder domination? Congrats to the cows on their big victory.
Mr. Onion Head Wrote:Udder domination? Congrats to the cows on their big victory.

That was the point genius. Cheeseburger? Some people like to be grammar nazis before they read the whole post.
Good god the steelers looked awefull. Bell was the only one that did anything on offense and thats not close to being enough.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:That was the point genius. Cheeseburger? Some people like to be grammar nazis before they read the whole post.

Still makes no sense. Just my opinion. Might want to work harder on the joke telling if that's what you were going for.
After the penalty on the third play of the game, I turned over and watched antique road show. If that was a penalty,I'm probably done with the NFL this year.
Mr. Onion Head Wrote:Still makes no sense. Just my opinion. Might want to work harder on the joke telling if that's what you were going for.

Do us all a favor and do what your avatar says.
Spud6 Wrote:Steelers fan right here and I will say he's not the greatest QB in the world, we aren't in trance like the Cowboys are about Tony Romo.

If I'm not mistaken only Jerry is drinking the Romo coolaid. Most every Cowgirl fan I know wishes he would take his talents somewhere else.
The Steelers have got old and slow. They need to totally rebuild there roster.