Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: McCreary Central 20 game losing streak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
McCreary plays pineville this should be a game the raiders can end their 20 gm losing steak, do u agree ? Is this the longest losing streak in the state?

raiders 20 pineville 14
Don't give up yet, they are almost halfway to BG's streak.
Banker's Bank Wrote:McCreary plays pineville this should be a game the raiders can end their 20 gm losing steak, do u agree ? Is this the longest losing streak in the state?

raiders 20 pineville 14

No. Hopkins Central is at 27 I believe. Neither of which I enjoy talking about. The kids in Sterns are due for something good to happen to them. Not so sure it's this game, but they will get theirs.
MC will have a shot but Pineville is the better team. I hope this streak ends soon.
This is the week to do it...otherwise I don't see them winning this year.
Banker's Bank Wrote:McCreary plays pineville this should be a game the raiders can end their 20 gm losing steak, do u agree ? Is this the longest losing streak in the state?

raiders 20 pineville 14

Anyone is beatable, but I don't think it'll happen tomorrow night for McCreary!! I've got to go with my Lions!! I think they'll put some points up after the beating we took last week. These kids are capable, don't allow the Middlesboro score to confuse you that bad!!
Mountain Lion 4 Life Wrote:Anyone is beatable, but I don't think it'll happen tomorrow night for McCreary!! I've got to go with my Lions!! I think they'll put some points up after the beating we took last week. These kids are capable, don't allow the Middlesboro score to confuse you that bad!!

I'm with you I hope Pville pulls it out tonight they have the ability to play up and I think they get the win but Tucker will need to play perfect game.

Young Mt Lions team wins 28-21
our coaches feel very good that the boys can win this one, pineville is struggling to. I think the Raiders win this one kids are feeling very good and it is at home I ll be disappointed if the streak does not end many other parents and fans to.

20-14 raiders
I think the longest losing streak is the McCreary boys basketball team coached by Robert Jones and assisted by his lap dog Wade......Smile
Good luck to these kids. I hope MC gets the win. No offense to the Pineville crowd but it sounds like they are wayyyyy overdue.
I'm very confused about the program at McCreary. To the best of my knowledge every school around them produces some wins, most of them being competitive year in, year out. With them being 3a they should have the kids there, does anyone know what the problem truly is?? Hope something happens for the kids sake before the kids want to give up, but extremely proud of them for continuing to fight for themselves. Good luck for the rest of the season McCreary, I wish you the best!!!!

Proud of our young Mountain Lions for bringing home a win!!!!!!!!!
Not much support from the administration. AD is basketball coach.
E's Army Wrote:Not much support from the administration. AD is basketball coach.

Makes a lot of sense....I hate that those kids have to go through this.
E's Army Wrote:Not much support from the administration. AD is basketball coach.

ur:brunettec only scratching the surface
Haven't seen a score on this yet? Anyone know the outcome?
Talon Wrote:Haven't seen a score on this yet? Anyone know the outcome?
Pineville 51
McCreary 14
jamesdeane Wrote:Pineville 51
McCreary 14

Thanks for the update . Hate to hear this for McCreary
Until the AD at McCreary is removed they will continue to struggle. Look at the football basketball soccer girls basketball and all teams at Mccreary record and tell me the AD doesnt need fired?
Lilly Wrote:Until the AD at McCreary is removed they will continue to struggle. Look at the football basketball soccer girls basketball and all teams at Mccreary record and tell me the AD doesnt need fired?

McCreary has had some success in the past in all of the sports mentioned but in football there has never been a sustained period of success. I think this is due to never really having a strong feeder program till recently, a basketball coach that lays awake at night figuring ways to undermine the program so he can get the athletes. Lack of support from the administration....and just the fact that they have never had success almost keeps kids from getting involved. Whitley is a down period now but they can always use the selling point that they are trying to get back to the glory days of region and state semis. Support starts day to day by the AD and in the pocketbook by the administration, once you get some of those things moving in the right direction you will see some change. Heck Dudley himself could not win at MCHS right now.....
Activity busses would go a long way. Hard on poor kids in rural county to get to practice. Especially in the summer
Lilly Wrote:Until the AD at McCreary is removed they will continue to struggle. Look at the football basketball soccer girls basketball and all teams at Mccreary record and tell me the AD doesnt need fired?

I agree that some people need to go. The middle school teams seem to do fairly well. They have had some talented players and coaches. But until some changes are made. They are going to continue this way. I guess some people have to have all the attention. :lame:
Don't see the streak ending anytime soon. If they had Clay Countu they might have a chance to end the streak.
I thought McCreary was going to turn the corner when they had Watts but they have fell back into the same old mess. That staff did a good job. They got their kids ready to play.
E's Army Wrote:I thought McCreary was going to turn the corner when they had Watts but they have fell back into the same old mess. That staff did a good job. They got their kids ready to play.

Thank You!!:Thumbs: I'm sure the Coaches that Coached at McCreary Central at that time thanks you also. Justin Bozeman, James Payne, Mark Jones, Matt Stiltner and Jimmy Stephens. It was a good staff: :Clap::Clap::Clap:
It's not right that these kids can't get any support from the Administration. The Board of Education should step in and help fix this program for their students, and to make their school district itself look better. I know education is supposed to be top priority in any school system and it should always be. However winning in sports will help provide a reason for some kids to strive harder towards their education, because they become prouder of themselves than they have ever been, and any child has to be proud of themself first in order to get the most from one. I really hope some things change very quick for everyone involved, especially those kids.
Excellance on the playing field go hand in hand with success in the classroom. Life lessons learned in sports make for better students.
Would love for them to get it going, I have some very good customers from McCreary. Good people.
This losing streak shows just how good Watts was.
LWC Wrote:This losing streak shows just how good Watts was.

Aaron was very good but so was Zach Roark. Both rushed for 1000+ yards in 2009. Never would take anything away from Aaron but this was a good football team. Several good players on this team.
It's been a few years since I have been to MC, but their facilities are awful. The stands looked like they were going to fall down, the press box looked like cardboard. Has any of that changed. All of this is when they had a decent team 5 or 6 years ago.
Pages: 1 2