Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Three KY Kids in the top 100
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Three KY kids from the class of 2019 ranked in the top 100 nationally,also rumored that one of the top 15 is coming to KY very soon.

2019 National Top 100
2020 will also have some Ky kids ranked in top 100. 2019 is a good class nationally and in Ky.
class of 2020 will probably just have one kid ranked top 100. could possibly be up to 3 kids. justin powell from louisville will be in there. colton fraley from northern pulaski and vito tisdale from bowling green.
I also believe you make a strong argument Cromer from South Laurel and the kid from Estill. IMO
Class of 2019? Class of 2020? How about letting this kids go through puberty before ranking them. A lot will change between now and the time they are upper classmen
yea no shut onion head I agree but I am afraid that is way in the past. times they have a changed.
cromer and estill kid didnt play nationals or nybl this year, just did their own thing. They did play in the top tournys around lebron, hoosier invitational, midwest youth national, and bear cat classic. they won midwest national and beat 11th ranked team texas in the semis and damon baileys team in the finals. they won bear cat classic also. Hard to get ranked when you dont play nationals or nybl but not impossible
NYBL is a good league with nations top players. I agree with Playmaker I dont like the middle school rankings but it is happening
A competing league has formed called THE LEAGUE. I am not sure how it will do competing with nybl for teams
haven't heard of it