Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bath vs. Nicholas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Wildcats of Bath County will be taking on the Bluejackets of Nicholas County at Nicholas. The Wildcats, with a record of 6-3, with a win against Berea last week will be competing against archrival Nicholas, a record 2-7, with a lost against Paris 40-8 last week. The game should be a hard hitting battle, but the talent of Blandon Clemons will not be able to be stopped. He is a 6", 164 pound, 4.4 40 yard dash, freak of an athlete who should play Division I football. :flame: Nicholas County will put up a good fight, until Bath jumps out to an early 1st quarter lead and Nicholas gives up. Bath should be playing their J.V. squad in the 4th quarter. Good luck to both teams and hope Bath makes the playoffs.
Daddy
I heard from Bath County players that Nicholas has been talking trash about them. Yesterday, Bath found a big blue "N" painted on the endzone of Bath's field. If this dont get them fired up, I dont know what will.
Bath