Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Titan Christmas Clash at Mercer County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is the teams and the matchups

December 27-30

Dec 27
10:00 Danville vs Corbin
11:30 DuPont Manual vs Bryan Station
1:00 Southwestern vs Pleasure Ridge Park
2:30 Knoxville Webb, TN vs St. Henry
4:00 Bowling Green vs Pulaski County
5:30 Ohio County vs Bell County
7:00 Webster County vs South Laurel
8:30 Mercer County vs Lexington Christian
Looking forward to watching a possible Mercer Co vs Bell Co
Matchup.
How good is the Morris girl?
Luther Rackley Wrote:How good is the Morris girl?

She very good, not much help.
I believe she will be wearing UK Blue next year. She's good.
:happysmile:Whitley Co. finally pulled out of this tournament after two straight years of theft by the stripes.....All I have to say for you out of region teams.......Get ready for a long drive to watch 2nd half home cooking at it's BEST!:eyeroll::flush:
Basketball Wizzard Wrote::happysmile:Whitley Co. finally pulled out of this tournament after two straight years of theft by the stripes.....All I have to say for you out of region teams.......Get ready for a long drive to watch 2nd half home cooking at it's BEST!:eyeroll::flush:

Wiz you really need to find a new song to
Sing. That one is getting old. Sorry to see
Whitley leave the tourny. It was fun beating you
Guys.
Cheezy Wrote:Wiz you really need to find a new song to
Sing. That one is getting old. Sorry to see
Whitley leave the tourny. It was fun beating you
Guys.
I call them as I see them....always have.....always will. We will re-visit this come December..........and see if my prediction is wrong. You really should of said.....It was fun cheating...(cough cough) :happybliss:I mean beating you Guys. Ya Ya that's it......beating......:biglmao:
Ahh my old friend Whizzard. Still whining over a sub par performance by the 13th region teams. I have a question? Has Whitley ever lost a game that they were not cheated out of by the refs?
Lilly Wrote:Ahh my old friend Whizzard. Still whining over a sub par performance by the 13th region teams. I have a question? Has Whitley ever lost a game that they were not cheated out of by the refs?
Sure they have lost some games when the other team was just better...or they played bad. I expect several of these this season. But when someone is being cheated it is pretty easy to see by anyone who knows basketball at all. Let's see in KY that would be about 90% of the population! Getting on here and trying to act like it is not occurring is really dumb! It happens in the NBA, College and definitley the HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL! :argue::lame:

P.S. When did I become your friend????? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SW beat them handily last year with no help from the refs. How did Whitley fare in the region? I guess they were cheated there also.
Basketball Wizzard Wrote::happysmile:Whitley Co. finally pulled out of this tournament after two straight years of theft by the stripes.....All I have to say for you out of region teams.......Get ready for a long drive to watch 2nd half home cooking at it's BEST!:eyeroll::flush:

He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.
Ben Franklin
cheezy you will get used to the conspiracy theories of wizzard. He thinks Whitley Co has everyone in the state against them(see his posts) and the refs cheat them. He is on medication I think for the voices in his head.