Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Madison Southern @ Dunbar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should be Madison Southern's first test as a team. This was a close game last year and should be a good game. I think Southern wins, but I'm VERY IFFY about this. Thoughts?

Madison Southern 28
Dunbar 24
I don't understand why it's iffy with you. I know anything can happen during any game, but I think Madison Southern will take this team by 2 scores.
Madison Southern, Harris too good.
Granny Bear Wrote:I don't understand why it's iffy with you. I know anything can happen during any game, but I think Madison Southern will take this team by 2 scores.

You make me feel better Granny!!! :-)
I aim to please!

Smile
I'll tell you why I'm so cautious Granny...PAUL RAINS...I have been around this guy and he can coach and get the most out of his players. He is a hard-nosed guy and you can see that through most of the teams he coaches. Damien is very hard to stop and really you can't stop him, but you can slow him down. Plus this game is in Lexington and that should help Dunbar. This game is going to be close, but I also thought the Madison Central game would have been a lot closer than it was...so WHAT THE HELL DO I KNOW...LOL!!!
FarristownFlyer Wrote:I'll tell you why I'm so cautious Granny...PAUL RAINS...I have been around this guy and he can coach and get the most out of his players. He is a hard-nosed guy and you can see that through most of the teams he coaches. Damien is very hard to stop and really you can't stop him, but you can slow him down. Plus this game is in Lexington and that should help Dunbar. This game is going to be close, but I also thought the Madison Central game would have been a lot closer than it was...so WHAT THE HELL DO I KNOW...LOL!!!

Exactly!! I would consider Paul Dunbar mediocre compared to the rest of the Lexington teams, to be honest. Harris won't be stopped. If MS defense is average or better, I still see you guys winning by 14, at least. But, what the hell do I know??

Confusednicker:
over/under on Harris 300 rushing yards ? what do you think ?
PLD is not very big across the line on both side. They do have some little but quick RB's and ran that wing T offense which is hard to prep for. Anyhow MS wins 35-17
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think MS defense will handle those RBs. However PLD's line will NOT handle Harris. He will run over them with or without his blockers. He's just too strong.
Madison Southern
Madison Southern wins this one all day!