Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hockey?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any Hockey fans out there?
Love the fights..lol but not a big fan of the game in general
-STAT- Wrote:Love the fights..lol but not a big fan of the game in general
Im with you there. I just don't understand it.
I guess no one has anything to say about Hockey, and I really dont blame them
I hate hockey....I do like the Mighty Ducks movies though!
Hockey is great. If you will take the time to learn the rules you will appreciate and understand it a lot more.

We grow up being taught baseball, basketball, football, but in the north and Canada they teach their kids hockey. I'm sure they feel the same about baseball or something their. It's a regional thing.

But hockey is great, best to watch live, rather than on t.v.

Oh, and the Nashville Predators are in good standing to win the Stanley Cup this year, very impressive.
What ^ he said.
I never understood it..but like the idea of they let you fight as long as you are still standing.
Now Catdawg is probably the biggest Hockey fan on here.
I dont know Puff, I sort of like the game myself, real a cool sport if you give it a try.
Doc Holliday Wrote:I dont know Puff, I sort of like the game myself, real a cool sport if you give it a try.

I hate and I do understand the game. Just to boring for me to set and watch for more then 2 mins.
Batpuff Wrote:I hate and I do understand the game. Just to boring for me to set and watch for more then 2 mins.

At least it's better than soccer.
I have a hard enough time walking on my flat size 11, I would kill myself on those itty bitty blades. How wide are those things anyway?
I think hockey would be ok to actually go to the game and watch. But on TV, I won't be watching it, unless I think there is a fight going on.
Batpuff Wrote:I hate and I do understand the game. Just to boring for me to set and watch for more then 2 mins.

same here lol i dont even kno if i could standed it for two mins
I think it's a fun sport to watch if you have a team you're rooting for in the game. I have been a fan of the Colorado Avalanche since they moved to Denver 10 years ago, although they have hit the skids this year.

Oh, and I would like to say that anyone who has not seen a University of Kentucky hockey game has missed out on a truly unique experience!:ChairHit:
I wish there was a hockey team in EKY
Eastern KY may not have a team, but if you want to see live hockey, go to Lexington next winter and see a UK hockey game. The Cool Cats play all their home games at the Lexington Ice Center, and they are all on Friday or Saturday nights (you could get a schedule off the web). It's only 5 bucks a pop to get in, and you will have a good time!

Oh, by the way, all games start at midnight!