Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Legend Dudley Hilton headed to Taylor County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Legendary high school football coach Dudley Hilton is taking his 345 wins and 3 state titles to Campbellsville, KY and Taylor County high school to try and turn around that program. Thoughts?
Link?

Dudley has been rumored to about 20 different schools over the past 5 years
Running out the coach 3 games into the season is a low move by Taylor co super Roger Cook.
www.kentucky.com under Fields Notes
Report says coach resigned due to health reasons. Which is also reason Hilton resigned from UPike a month ago.
daredevil4life Wrote:www.kentucky.com under Fields Notes

In that case...wow!

Impressive get for Taylor County!
Didn't see this one coming.

Good luck coach Hilton.

No offense intended, but why Taylor County?
I lived in Campbellsville for 8 years and am familiar with the Cardinal program. Good hire for them considering the lack of tradition. Boyle and Lex Cath leaving the district next season will help as far as them competing for a playoff spot. As far as the coach he as had medical issues in the past and I wish him the best, he is a good man.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Didn't see this one coming.

Good luck coach Hilton.

No offense intended, but why Taylor County?
In my opinion this move is less about the school and more about the community. C-Ville is a great small town to retire in. In the middle of the state, not far from everything.
This is out of left field.
We will need to perform CPR on Gut!!

His next move.....Campbellsville!

Confusednicker:
Expected him back but not at Taylor Co...Good pick up for them...
OldJacket Wrote:Expected him back but not at Taylor Co...Good pick up for them...

I see Dudley in the near future at south laurel or whitley co....Just saying interstate...Confusedhh:
64SUR Wrote:I see Dudley in the near future at south laurel or whitley co....Just saying interstate...Confusedhh:
Gut is still holding out for that to happen...
Wtf???
^^
It really is a little odd, isn't it?
This puts more coals on the fire that Dudley was run out of UPIKE.
Interesting to see if he is somewhere else next year.
This just caps off a very odd/strange coaching transition year....
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:In my opinion this move is less about the school and more about the community. C-Ville is a great small town to retire in. In the middle of the state, not far from everything.

Taylor Co. is a place I believe with the right coach can win some games there. They have a guy at the top Roger Cook that wants to win, so he will give Dudley all the support he needs. Also Lex Catholic and Boyle moving out of district opens it up to win more games. Coaching plays a MAJOR role in High School. Dudley will put in the year round work to get the program going in the right direction.
Good Luck to Coach Helton, hope you have success where ever you finish your career.
Just remember what I said about one year hires.
His health cleared up quick.
jw4914 Wrote:This just caps off a very odd/strange coaching transition year....

Yeah. odd....The Chuck Smith deal that was real weak with Madison Central, then moving on....etc...etc... I thought that was pretty weak of him but oh well.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Just remember what I said about one year hires.
His health cleared up quick.

[Image: 10704872_894432740586059_778438478_n.jpg...c33706be02]

"Hmmmm, how do you spell Dud??"
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
plantmanky Wrote:This puts more coals on the fire that Dudley was run out of UPIKE.

Why would UPIKE run him off? He had turned the program around.
Taylor County's coach did not resign. He's a classy guy that agreed to say that, but that isn't what happened.
Well, don't leave us hanging!!

Elaborate, please!!
64SUR Wrote:I see Dudley in the near future at south laurel or whitley co....Just saying interstate...Confusedhh:

Things would have to change drastically before you would ever see Dudley at South Laurel.
I think he stays where he is at. He's from that area.
^
I didn't know that. That would explain a lot.
Pages: 1 2 3