Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pulaski County @ Russell County 9/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm guessing there is very little doubt on how this game will turn out. Score predictions? I'll start things off with 48-0 PC.
Russell County is down this year. Pulaski is not. I'll take PC 48-6. Any word on the Russell County QB leaving for Southwestern? That will hurt even more if he leaves.
This game will be uglier than my Junior prom date.
PC by as much as they want no disrespect intended toward Russell Co.
I'm glad KC is not playing PC this year.
PC has a very special team and will embarrass good teams this year.
Pulaski County 49
Russell County 0
Forever Maroon Wrote:Russell County is down this year. Pulaski is not. I'll take PC 48-6. Any word on the Russell County QB leaving for Southwestern? That will hurt even more if he leaves.

I thought he had just transferred last year from Southwestern to Russell County..now he is going back? Good for he and his family. Whatever they feel is best for whatever reasons.

..just trying to get things straight or if I had heard that (Southwestern to Russell County last year) wrong.
He was at Rusell last year. Transferred from SW. Heard yesterday he was enrolled back at SW. Don't see how he will be eligible though.
The lakers gave pc a pretty good game for 3 qt last year. But that was the past and this is the now. Pulaski IMO is a better team this year than last and Russell County is no where near as good as they where last year.
PC 56
RC 7
Forever Maroon Wrote:He was at Rusell last year. Transferred from SW. Heard yesterday he was enrolled back at SW. Don't see how he will be eligible though.

I heard yesterday that he has a fractured foot. If that's the case, he may be out for a bit.
You guys are being gracious, I knew Russell County would take a step down but I didn't realize it would be so far down that they lose to Campbellsville and Casey County.

Pulaski County will be resting their starters in the 2nd quarter.
Pulaski County 56
Russell County 06

:Sad04:
Wildcat18 Wrote:I heard yesterday that he has a fractured foot. If that's the case, he may be out for a bit.
Heard that this morning as well. Even if he does go to SW he is out for around 4 weeks. Hate to see any kid get injured.
Would like to see Russell put up a good fight in this one, But PC is two or more touchdowns better then any one not named Bowling green that they will play this season.
Forever Maroon Wrote:Heard that this morning as well. Even if he does go to SW he is out for around 4 weeks. Hate to see any kid get injured.

I also heard this morning that he had lost his starting spot at QB prior to the injury. I would say his transfer back to SW is a mixture of both factors.

I'm not up-to-date on the rules, but even with an address change, can a kid transfer and play in the same season for multiple schools?
That's what I was thinking
Blowout.
daybowbow Wrote:You guys are being gracious, I knew Russell County would take a step down but I didn't realize it would be so far down that they lose to Campbellsville and Casey County.

Pulaski County will be resting their starters in the 2nd quarter.

Don't count on it, Pulaski Starters were in last week until they got up by a safe 56-0 margin at the end of the third. Starting QB scored last TD for them I think.

Some Pulaski Fans said that it is up to opponent to give up and substitute first when Pulaski has a big lead. I always thought the team with the lead called off the dogs first. TongueirateSho

Pulaski Rolls 49-7
Jumper Dad Wrote:Don't count on it, Pulaski Starters were in last week until they got up by a safe 56-0 margin at the end of the third. Starting QB scored last TD for them I think.

Some Pulaski Fans said that it is up to opponent to give up and substitute first when Pulaski has a big lead. I always thought the team with the lead called off the dogs first. TongueirateSho

Pulaski Rolls 49-7

That was Somerset. Somerset played scared the entire night and looked effortless for the most part. They were beat before they stepped on the field and it was obvious. The Maroons could have put up 80 on them and that's no exaggeration. There will be mercy for the Lakers. I'd bet a lot of money that the Lakers will play for 4 quarters and not lay down like the Jumpers did in the 1st quarter. The score may not be much better, but you will see effort from them. They don't make excuses like the "5A SHOULD beat a 2A" crap Somerset likes to spew. They play.
Wildcat18 Wrote:That was Somerset. Somerset played scared the entire night and looked effortless for the most part. They were beat before they stepped on the field and it was obvious. The Maroons could have put up 80 on them and that's no exaggeration. There will be mercy for the Lakers. I'd bet a lot of money that the Lakers will play for 4 quarters and not lay down like the Jumpers did in the 1st quarter. The score may not be much better, but you will see effort from them. They don't make excuses like the "5A SHOULD beat a 2A" crap Somerset likes to spew. They play.

I'm not making excuses. IMO Somerset SHOULD BEAT Pulaski regardless of size.

Somerset is down this year due to having a small group of returning players with a lot of experience. They will be back up and running in a season or two at the most.

Pulaski in the second year of the best two years in program history and the best chance they will have to win a title is right now this season.
Best team in 5A...running clock by halftime!
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Best team in 5A...running clock by halftime!

:please:Confusednicker:
Farristown Flyer....you hurt adopted purples feelings. While I will hold out judgement on who is better, I will say this..Bowling Green better not wait until the 2nd half to start playing this year against PC because they may not catch back up.
Pulaski Co
Woody Hayes Wrote:Farristown Flyer....you hurt adopted purples feelings. While I will hold out judgement on who is better, I will say this..Bowling Green better not wait until the 2nd half to start playing this year against PC because they may not catch back up.

No hurt feelings from me! I'm a fan like everybody else. I'm looking forward to hopefully two games against Pulaski Couny. This year PC has more experienced players. Bowling Green lost 30 seniors, including 17 starters. Again, as I said last year, we play a much tougher schedule and platoon players on both sides of the ball. I've noticed PC still plays a lot of players both ways. That's what killed them in the 2nd half of the championship game. Plus, they play a pretty weak schedule. I think the game will be much better this year and hope my Purples can pull one out. I'm a fan of Pulaski County. They are very good for a Rural county team.if we don't win, I hope it's PC that beats us!
Pulaski County big! It will end with a running clock.
Russell has lost hope after Casey loss.. Wish Pulaski had someone else on their schedule this week.
Should get a bit tougher later in season with North Laurel, Mad Southern, SW and Bowling Green.
KarnivalKat Wrote:Russell has lost hope after Casey loss.. Wish Pulaski had someone else on their schedule this week.
Should get a bit tougher later in season with North Laurel, Mad Southern, SW and Bowling Green.

:please: A down year for the Lakers, but the young men have not lost hope. :lame:
Maroons roll with ease. Hoping for an injury free night and a showcase from the mighty maroon defense. They are all over the place and fun to watch.