Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How Would You Rank 2A? (Week 3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Desales

2. Caldwell County

3. NewCath
4. Murray
5. CAL
6. Bardstown
7. Owensboro Catholic
8. Danville
9. Prestonsburg
10. Glasgow
11. Middlesboro

12. Newport
13. LCA
14. Union County
15. Hancock County
EKUAlum05 Wrote:1. Desales

2. Caldwell County

3. NewCath
4. Murray
5. CAL
6. Bardstown
7. Owensboro Catholic
8. Danville
9. Prestonsburg
10. Glasgow
11. Middlesboro

12. Newport
13. LCA
14. Union County
15. Hancock County

I am telling y'all Leslie County should be near the top 10...Just wait :Cheerlead
Murray is better than New Cath. They prove it over and over again. They will be #3.
Sorry, I was thinking of Owensboro Cath about proving it over and over. NCC is down this year though. I think Murray could still be better than NCC this year.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:1. Desales

2. Caldwell County

3. NewCath
4. Murray
5. CAL
6. Bardstown
7. Owensboro Catholic
8. Danville
9. Prestonsburg
10. Glasgow
11. Middlesboro

12. Newport
13. LCA
14. Union County
15. Hancock County

Yes, no doubt DeSales and Caldwell Co. are 1 and 2...

IMO, #3-#9 are hard to differentiate. Lloyd could be for real, also, as their convincing win vs. Holmes isn't to be sneezed at. We'll get more clarity as the weeks march by.

:Thumbs:
64SUR Wrote:I am telling y'all Leslie County should be near the top 10...Just wait :Cheerlead
Confusedhh:That's suppose to be a secret. I think they will surprise some people. :truestory:
Leslie has played three extremely weak opponents.

Morgan and KCC both are in discussion for being the weakest team in their class.

Now they play McCreary Central who literally may be the weakest team in KY regardless of class.

It will be several weeks before we can even gauge anything about them.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Leslie has played three extremely weak opponents.

Morgan and KCC both are in discussion for being the weakest team in their class.

Now they play McCreary Central who literally may be the weakest team in KY regardless of class.

It will be several weeks before we can even gauge anything about them.

Just trying to show a little love to some of the eastern side of the state....EKU Alum05....Keep the good work up.....:theman:
The west is best. lol
ColtPride Wrote:The west is best. lol

I'm sure that felt good to say (considering the years it took to qualify it). But as of NOW, it is true.

:biglmao: